IGNORED

centara condo 5 day rental nov 7 to 12.or 8 to 13

talung66

i am thinking of going to angeles for a few days happy to take 700 a night with no extra costs so i can cover my room rate in the Philippines.last minute decision.

This is the condo i am renting now on Airbnb going for 1422 a night.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16593992?location=Pattaya City &check_in=2017-11-02&check_out=2017-11-07&s=8yB67rNB

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

I was confused by your post and was about to post you explain it.

Then after reading it over again I now suspect you are offering it for sub rent for a few days.

If so looks like a cracking deal for someone.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

1 hour ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I was confused by your post and was about to post you explain it.

Then after reading it over again I now suspect you are offering it for sub rent for a few days.

If so looks like a cracking deal for someone.

JDM

Yes exactly i am paying for it any how and if i can get some one in for a few days good for both of us.

6 hours ago, talung66 said:

Yes exactly i am paying for it any how and if i can get some one in for a few days good for both of us.

Their calender is completely open for November, so it seems that no booking has yet been made.

1 hour ago, GreyMan said:

Their calender is completely open for November, so it seems that no booking has yet been made.

Yes for the record.

I am in the unit for 6 months rental a cash deal( july to december rent fully paid)made with a side deal  through line ID contact via airbnb.And have a rental agreement with me.so i am just sub letting 5 to 6 days of my rental term out.it's not my place and not my ad just the photos for the unit. the air bnb ad has not been updated since i moved in.

PM rest

Archived