IGNORED

WANTED : small dog-like a beagle or pug, short hair or ??

how122255

All the Jack Russels I've met have been such smart and good-natured dogs that I really would choose that myself for a dog to have in a smaller abode. If I had a house with land around it and all, I'd get something bigger. (Big dogs are cool, but I wouldn't subject any dog to living in the middle of the city where I am now. Plus I travel ridiculously much. So I am not going to get one.)

Other than that, how about a short hair wiener dog? Even if they're mutts, they're usually pretty clever and nice. Maybe especially if they're mutts, actually. Breeding never seems to do anything good to a breed's psyche...

Think that too, if you Op travel in Thailand. You can not take your dog to the hotels, condos, shopping centers, restaurants etc. 

8 hours ago, soi16 said:

Think that too, if you Op travel in Thailand. You can not take your dog to the hotels, condos, shopping centers, restaurants etc. 

There are vets that will take care of your animal ( accommodate it) for a small fee from a day to several weeks.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 19:32, how122255 said:

Anyone have a small travel box or cage for sale ??

Yes I have one only used once aircraft approved.

As new perfect condition.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

9 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Yes I have one only used once aircraft approved.

As new perfect condition.

JDM 

I just bought a plastic box/cage at a local pet store.  I am sure your is better.  How much are you asking for it ?

12 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Theres a Jack puppy for sale just came up on Baht&Ssold.

JDM

Thanks..I just bought a pomeranian puppy.  Not short hair but with the 'Bear'  haircut,  very cute.

On 10/17/2017 at 04:58, boxershrimp said:

All the Jack Russels I've met have been such smart and good-natured dogs that I really would choose that myself for a dog to have in a smaller abode. If I had a house with land around it and all, I'd get something bigger. (Big dogs are cool, but I wouldn't subject any dog to living in the middle of the city where I am now. Plus I travel ridiculously much. So I am not going to get one.)

Other than that, how about a short hair wiener dog? Even if they're mutts, they're usually pretty clever and nice. Maybe especially if they're mutts, actually. Breeding never seems to do anything good to a breed's psyche...

Smart, good natured, friendly, but JRTs have very high energy and need a lot of exercise. They often do very poorly on a small plot of land with both the owner and dog pretty miserable. 

http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/jack-russell-terrier#/slide/1

4 hours ago, ex-pat said:

Smart, good natured, friendly, but JRTs have very high energy and need a lot of exercise. They often do very poorly on a small plot of land with both the owner and dog pretty miserable. 

http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/jack-russell-terrier#/slide/1

Indeed, and you are quite right to clarify what I failed to mention.

I do think they could be happy with an active owner in a smallish apartment with closeby access to some bigger open spaces, though, it's not like they are nervous dogs who like to run laps around themselves and bark for an hour every time a neighbour coughs. (I really can't stand that kind of dog. for the record.)

8 hours ago, boxershrimp said:

Indeed, and you are quite right to clarify what I failed to mention.

I do think they could be happy with an active owner in a smallish apartment with closeby access to some bigger open spaces, though, it's not like they are nervous dogs who like to run laps around themselves and bark for an hour every time a neighbour coughs. (I really can't stand that kind of dog. for the record.)

Agree 100% :)

Archived