IGNORED

Tigglebitties

22 hours ago, karandy said:

60-80 bt is nearer the mark

Should be 20, 30 baht max.  You could walk from Tuk Com in less than 10 minutes.

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

You could walk from Tuk Com in less than 10 minutes.

Would someone please try this  :)

• Haha 1

Would someone please try this  [emoji4]

Did it on a scooter this morning ..reckon it would take a good 10 mins just to get from Tutkom to the 3rd road intersection , let alone further on to Tigs .. ( I'm not a fast walker tho )

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I walked it back when I was younger, from Central Condo over to 17th street and then east to Tigglebitties. Close to 25 minutes but I was lolly gagging. That was 4 years ago, now I'm 69 and would offer a mototaxi at TukCom 50 baht, accept 60 if I really wanted to go there.

• Like 1

It's definitely longer than a 10 minute walk partly because there are traffic issues especially crossing at 3rd road. It's also a not very safe walk at night once you pass 3rd road. You're basically walking in traffic in the narrow road for a lot of it. 

Edited by Kreggerz
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

Some good reports in recent weeks...

Had a great sunday dinner in Tigglebitties with the family, the big beef burrito and the meatball sub were atomic bombs of flavours! Seriously good stuff! Lots of meat, lots of cheese! Patty melt for the wife and quesadillas for the daughter and look at the bill, this is some serious value for money. Perfect sunday treat!

4C29E0EF-D268-4861-A174-4A5AC0F6C635.jpeg

7AE166FA-3EAA-495C-AFF2-B6DBAC46BB0B.jpeg

932F297C-F6FE-4F34-B21F-E67EDE281327.jpeg

1E379779-716E-4BF8-9BD8-9B8C9AB3C933.jpeg

2CC33DD0-80F6-493E-9DCF-A7FA8B45DAC0.jpeg

4F25FFFD-0EF2-4753-9A8B-43953AF11A1C.jpeg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

• 2 years later...

Instead of a new thread, I figured I would bump this one.

As a new expat I have been trying to try new restaurants for my meals.  I seem to get into Holiday rut and eat at the same locations as it is comfortable knowing the staff and food options at the places you tend to like/love.

I saw Tigglebitties on one of the threads and decided to give it a try. 

When I arrived I noticed a little bit of a Pirate theme. 

When I opened up the menu, I discovered they served American style food and had some Mexican food options too (like in many American cities).

I did not think too much of all the American stuff, but then I ordered my meal and noticed the Americans in force at the bar and one of the tables.

This thread is not to bash any of the English style things here in Thailand.  i enjoy all of what Thailand has to offer.

However, the American style food was a nice surprise.  Real smoked bacon and sausage, pancakes, etc.  

I have always had a hard time getting adjusted to beans and tomatoes, and the ham style bacon the English pubs serve.

American football on the television instead of soccer (sorry that is what Americans call it), or rugby.

I really felt at home at this place.

I have been back since and will make it one of my places to frequent at least once a week.

Here is a TripAdvisor LINK for those interested.

Agree with the others.  Great American type foods.

I recently had their special of the day.  French dip roast beef sandwich on French bread.  With the juice and horseradish on the side.  The beef melted in my mouth.

EXCELLENT!!  

The older lady owner I assume said it takes 3 days to prepare.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jimboh said:

What day do they have that French roast beef dip?

I’m not sure.  I was just lucky that day.  Next time I’m there or anyone else, I’ll ask.

Not sure if they have a monthly menu which would post their daily specials.

5 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

I’m not sure.  I was just lucky that day.  Next time I’m there or anyone else, I’ll ask.

Not sure if they have a monthly menu which would post their daily specials.

https://www.hotmeals2u.com/

Sorry to thread fuck, but the Big Kahuna is probably my favorite for pancakes but a little on the thin side. Compared to the hockey pucks some places serve.

Unlimited coffee refills (pretty much standard in the USA) also vs paying for each cup.

• Like 1

Tigglebitties.

Forgot to mention another item they have occasionally but not daily.

Banana Cream Pie.  And it’s good.

The only place I know of in Pattaya that has it.  If other venues have it, please post where.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

Tigglebitties.

Forgot to mention another item they have occasionally but not daily.

Banana Cream Pie.  And it’s good.

The only place I know of in Pattaya that has it.  If other venues have it, please post where.

Their carrot cake is pretty good as well.

• Like 2

And good carrot cake, 50฿, not advertised, but almost always available. I get two to go. 

Cinnamon rolls are great, but limited availability. 

@WhiteThaijust beat me with the carrot cake comment. 

Edited by frantick
Clarify
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

The problem with this restaurant is....well....everything on the menu is great!  Enjoy deciding!  I love the place!  Twice the staff has forgotten to tell the kitchen my order.  Great fun!  "Did you eat already?  Uh, no!  I'm waiting for my food."  lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have wanted to try this place for a long time and finally went yesterday and glad I did. It did look out of the way but easy to get to , just 3rd road to Soi Land Office and 300m on the right , big plus for me they have car parking in the back. We had breakfast , eggs over easy and real hash browns with bacon and sausage , the wife had a TB scramble and both were very good , didn't care for the bacon a little over cooked for my taste but not a problem. As I don't get into town often even though I was stuffed  ordered apple pie with ice cream to finish. Will be back for sure , hell  I'm  even thinking of getting a room next time if they have an opening.

• 9 months later...

I came across Tigglebitties Facebook page (which has all the menu and specials info you need) and made it my goal to come on Ribs day Monday. Took a grab moto taxi from Beach Road and the ride wasn’t too bad. 

The ribs were very good. The garlic bread was WONDERFUL. I wanted the rub and chicken combo but knew I wouldn’t be able to finish it, and didn’t want to have to carry anything back on a moto taxi. 

I’ll have to try more menu items, but the main reason I came out here was the Monday bbq special. I didn’t realize until this thread that maybe it’s one of the few American themed restaurant/bars so maybe I’ll try some other food next time to see how it measures up to the homeland. 

IMG_0892.thumb.jpeg.2a44848427bf0f99cf38f16a17ebbcd6.jpegIMG_0893.thumb.jpeg.be506ff34b353abeb91694fc18e0de58.jpegIMG_0894.thumb.jpeg.64a761236ea8ac69d2cf8245660379b6.jpeg

51 minutes ago, shawnmj said:

I came across Tigglebitties Facebook page (which has all the menu and specials info you need) and made it my goal to come on Ribs day Monday. Took a grab moto taxi from Beach Road and the ride wasn’t too bad. 

The ribs were very good. The garlic bread was WONDERFUL. I wanted the rub and chicken combo but knew I wouldn’t be able to finish it, and didn’t want to have to carry anything back on a moto taxi. 

I’ll have to try more menu items, but the main reason I came out here was the Monday bbq special. I didn’t realize until this thread that maybe it’s one of the few American themed restaurant/bars so maybe I’ll try some other food next time to see how it measures up to the homeland. 

IMG_0892.thumb.jpeg.2a44848427bf0f99cf38f16a17ebbcd6.jpegIMG_0893.thumb.jpeg.be506ff34b353abeb91694fc18e0de58.jpegIMG_0894.thumb.jpeg.64a761236ea8ac69d2cf8245660379b6.jpeg

I've never tried their ribs but I thought the Tue/Fri mexican specials were pretty good for the price.

Edited by Kale

I'm American and I find their BBQ (chicken and ribs) rather meh. OK but nothing to get excited about.

I hear that Tigglebitties is closed every wednesday now.

The only restaurant i'v been to in Thailand that has "biscuits and gravy" on the menu and quite good I might add, also best pumpkin pie. Heard sometimes that do tamales, would nice to get a heads up when next happening.

Tamales last seen on Cinco de Mayo, so it's been awhile already.

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.