IGNORED

Tigglebitties

Anyone care to review? Sounds like my kind of place but I need directions to get there.

The few times that I've eaten there the food was very good. It's a popular place with a lot of American expats.

Map

Edited by Pattaya_Brian

Been there once last january, dont remember what I ate :D but I remember it was good/ok and might go again since I usually stay close to it.

Tiggs is pretty much my local. Great food and friendly staff. I could give better directions if i knew where the OP was coming from. Basically it is east of the lights at 3rd rd and soi 17. You carry straight on to soi Regional Land and it is about 300 meters up on the right hand side

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tiggs is pretty much my local. Great food and friendly staff. I could give better directions if i knew where the OP was coming from. Basically it is east of the lights at 3rd rd and soi 17. You carry straight on to soi Regional Land and it is about 300 meters up on the right hand side

I was wanting directions from Mission Blvd. San Diego, California.   Joking. Actually I am in Naklua just north of Dolphin Circle. Anyway thanks B-Man for your input and thanks Pattaya Brian for the map. Even with the map it looks as though finding this establishment will be quite the challenge. 

20 minutes ago, bertik said:

I was wanting directions from Mission Blvd. San Diego, California.   Joking. Actually I am in Naklua just north of Dolphin Circle. Anyway thanks B-Man for your input and thanks Pattaya Brian for the map. Even with the map it looks as though finding this establishment will be quite the challenge. 

Suggest using Google Street View to do a virtual trip to the location. Good for giving you a sight picture of what to look for at turns and your final destination.

Yes, nice place, close to Dave's Mexican place, opposite side of the road. Food is good and cheap, often see a group of Canadians there, seem good bunch of guys. Often wondered about girls-available to barfine?

Often seen it when in a taxi.... try to make a mental note of the route.... never found it!!

Keep it simple. Go to Tukcom and from there hop on a moto taxi. They'll know Tigglebitties.  Probably cost you about 30 baht for the ride.

• Like 3

Wanted to say thanks for the info on Tigglebitties.

Went there yesterday great food and friendly staff. I had the chicken burrito. It was massive filled with mexican spiced chicken, beans, rice, veggies topped with  chille sauce, cheese and jalapenos. 

The breakfast menu looked great also will be going back to try the biscuits and gravy.

The map link at the top of this page is accurate and very easy to find.

2 hours ago, Tidiver said:

Wanted to say thanks for the info on Tigglebitties.

Went there yesterday great food and friendly staff. I had the chicken burrito. It was massive filled with mexican spiced chicken, beans, rice, veggies topped with  chille sauce, cheese and jalapenos. 

The breakfast menu looked great also will be going back to try the biscuits and gravy.

The map link at the top of this page is accurate and very easy to find.

I can vouch for the biscuits and gravy. They are as good as any I've had in the States and better than most. And as far as I know, Tigglebitties is the only place in town that serves them.

On 10/13/2017 at 17:06, jimboh said:

Yes, nice place, close to Dave's Mexican place, opposite side of the road. Food is good and cheap, often see a group of Canadians there, seem good bunch of guys. Often wondered about girls-available to barfine?

Yes, because it's so close to Dave's Cantina, I eat breakfast there most days. All the girls there know my order and simply ask me "One, two, or three". Most girls there are extremely friendly, one, not so much. Tiggs is filled with regulars, so I tend to see the same customers every time I go, and we get to know each other by name.

My favorite breakfasts are the House Breakfast number 1 and number 2. House breakfast number 1 is two eggs, potatoes or beans, sausage patties, links, and/or bacon, toast and a drink for 180 baht. I think 150 before 10am. I get the eggs over medium, two sausage links (real breakfast sausage), two slices of bacon, hash brown potatoes, and two slices of white toast (other bread is available). 

House breakfast number 2 is two eggs, french toast, pancakes, or waffles, and the same choice of meats and and a drink.

But what I'm hooked on now is their breakfast sandwiches. I go for the bacon, egg, and cheese buttermilk biscuit for 150 baht. I don't know of another place that has it.

• 4 weeks later...

This place is one of the best breakfast places in Pattaya... situated just a couple minutes from the action , but well worth it!!!

Early bird specials before 10 am at for 150 baht then 180 baht after...

If you want a real American breakfast look no further!!.... nice staff and relaxed atmosphere too !!!

today all the tv's had NHL hockey on ;)

After reading reviews I felt like a regular breakfast this morning instead of my usual oatmeal et al.. 

150 baht including coffee. Nice service staff. 

Have eaten here before for Thanksgiving and some other specials. Not too far to walk from Tukcom, but of course that depends... 

Enjoy. 

I had the French toast and sausage patty.

_20171109_094739.JPG

_20171109_094648.JPG

_20171109_095815.JPG

Edited by losgrad
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, keepitfun said:

sounds like a spoonerism

Sorry if I am ignorant but......does that mean Tiggs food is worthy?

10 minutes ago, bertik said:

Sorry if I am ignorant but......does that mean Tiggs food is worthy?

It's in regard to the name where the sounds are misplaced either intentionally or in error. Tigglebitties -> Big ol' titties

9 minutes ago, BeerBelly said:

It's in regard to the name where the sounds are misplaced either intentionally or in error. Tigglebitties -> Big ol' titties

Thanks for that helpful info.    Then it becomes like "lobotomy"   Or to be  more precise "a frontal lobotomy"

Edited by bertik

On 8.11.2017 at 05:45, navidnavid said:

today all the tv's had NHL hockey on ;)

Do you know if they got NHL on tv's everyday? If they do, I will make it my regular breakfast place in january.

On 10/13/2017 at 17:35, Pattaya_Brian said:

Keep it simple. Go to Tukcom and from there hop on a moto taxi. They'll know Tigglebitties.  Probably cost you about 30 baht for the ride.

60-80 bt is nearer the mark

1 hour ago, karandy said:

60-80 bt is nearer the mark

Completely false.