Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Awa Resort KOH CHANG

frenchmika

hi i will try to make a review of good/ bad hotel i visit since i live in Thailand

i will start with Awa Resort

http://www.awakohchang.com

4 stars hotel

The room itself was amazing, quite big and comfortable and bonus have really big bathroom, however the beach was not what we were hoping for. If you wish to stay closer to a nice beach we would recommend to go somewhere else.
The swimming pool is the highlight of the hotel, just look the picture, really nice one.

I expect better restaurant inside hotel, it was only average.

To finish, amazing customer service,  staff at reception were amazingly helpful.

My final note : 8.5/10

kochang.JPG

kochang2.JPG

kochang3.JPG

kochang5.JPG

kochanng4.JPG

kochnG6.JPG

KOCHng7.JPG

Archived