IGNORED

Urgent! View Talay 5D studio for sale

Anth0ny

Hello gentlemen.
I just got a nice studio for sale in View Talay 5D for an attractive price!
Fully furnished, high floor, Jomtien side, area 47.9 sqm
Foreign ownership.

Selling price:  2.600.000 THB now 2.250.000 THB
Transfer fees: 50/50
Common fee: 6000 THB / year
Discount for quick buyer!

Please PM or call to 08nine93four04five0
Line ID: anton.2thai
email: anton.2thai [at] gmail.com

IMG_9689-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

IMG_9655-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

IMG_9674-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

IMG_9692-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

IMG_9647-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

IMG_9668-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

IMG_9662-HDR-resized-resized.jpg

If the sale is "urgent" you need to look at a lower price sorry.............good luck anyhow :WhoSaw1:

20 minutes ago, petermik said:

If the sale is "urgent" you need to look at a lower price sorry.............good luck anyhow :WhoSaw1:

I think he’s an agent, but agree about price. There’s been at least one unit there on the market for over a year with a lower asking price, better equipped and on Pattaya side (cooler, quieter).

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Just now, Anth0ny said:

No matter how good your offer is, there will always be someone looking for a deal ;)

No matter how good your offer is, there will always be someone looking for a deal ;)

16 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

Cost of CAM fees per sq meter?

6000 THB per year
~10.4 THB per sqm per month

18 hours ago, davidge said:

I think he’s an agent, but agree about price. There’s been at least one unit there on the market for over a year with a lower asking price, better equipped and on Pattaya side (cooler, quieter).

Correct ......agent ..http://www.bahtsold.com/view/urgent-studio-for-sale-in-view-talay-5d-309604?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=&ca=17&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=11&ar2=1093&ar3=1095&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=0&pr_to=3000000

BTW; I saw even a Vt at prathumnak for 1.900 000 baht , 48 sqm .... but a down floor  (those with high ceiling ...) seems even the never down priced vt's are struggling to sell now .....

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

yes I'm an agent, I didn't hide it.  9 years experience in Pattaya, i have my office, work permit, I pay taxes... are there any problems with my status?

4 hours ago, Anth0ny said:

yes I'm an agent, I didn't hide it.  9 years experience in Pattaya, i have my office, Work Permit, I pay taxes... are there any problems with my status?

No problem at all with being an agent ,you do not hide by showing the link ,.... as long you don't have problem we remark it ....?

BTW , I know you have much concluded sales as I can follow it on B&S..., I appreciated it also that some times even you advert the real concluded price 'rafrer the sale on B&S ,even when lower than the asking  price ...(or am I confusing with" green door "..?). maybe you'r not that greedy as many of your colleagues who even "cream up" the owner price for their own pocket....

maybe something for you to sell ,as long time on B&S (unless  agent forgot to remove it ....)

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/studio-room-at-view-talay-3-for-sale-304117

Personally I feel there is a place for this in the advertising section of the site, especially when it comes to agents.

No problem at all with being an agent ,you do not hide by showing the link ,.... as long you don't have problem we remark it ....?
BTW , I know you have much concluded sales as I can follow it on B&S..., I appreciated it also that some times even you advert the real concluded price 'rafrer the sale on B&S ,even when lower than the asking  price ...(or am I confusing with" green door "..?). maybe you'r not that greedy as many of your colleagues who even "cream up" the owner price for their own pocket....
maybe something for you to sell ,as long time on B&S (unless  agent forgot to remove it ....)
http://www.bahtsold.com/view/studio-room-at-view-talay-3-for-sale-304117

Oops lol

I'd slightly disagree, I think the price is pretty good. Looks like a high floor, newer building and View Talay build and maintain well from my experience and the location is excellent.

Easy to find cheaper it's true, but unlikely to be on a BB route, newer building, big pool etc etc.

You get what you pay for and need to compare apples with apples.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Evilfriar said:

I'd slightly disagree, I think the price is pretty good. Looks like a high floor, newer building and View Talay build and maintain well from my experience and the location is excellent.

Easy to find cheaper it's true, but unlikely to be on a BB route, newer building, big pool etc etc.

You get what you pay for and need to compare apples with apples.

Cheers

comparing  apples with apples ..... same view from VT5d  , from same poster (agent  )website , last pictures view is already many years now like that with VT 7 changing  sales picture for years already  ....apples with apples ...?

But indeed the studio looks nice .....only the view changed drastically

1.jpg

2.jpg

david555, I'm sorry but you have really nothing to do rather than comparing pictures? =))) 
"One should take the mote out of one's eye before talking about the chaff in someone else's."
I have adapted pics of View Talay 7on the web site.

view talay7.png

In any case, guys, you can continue compare condo prices, photos, views and etc. You have time fro it.

for any further queries please PM

1 hour ago, Anth0ny said:

david555, I'm sorry but you have really nothing to do rather than comparing pictures? =))) 
"One should take the mote out of one's eye before talking about the chaff in someone else's."
I have adapted pics of View Talay 7on the web site.

view talay7.png

I just updated the view as I t is now .....you could have done that too as you have the present view on your website ..... and yes I compare every day real estate websites and bath & Sold ... not only yours ,....and boy .!...what all i saw already ....amazing Pattaya real estate agents ... lucky not all...a small minority I feel sorry for those they have to work amongst the majority ...

Nothing wrong with that condo ....it shall become sold I am sure ... 

10 hours ago, david555 said:

I just updated the view as I t is now .....you could have done that too as you have the present view on your website ..... and yes I compare every day real estate websites and bath & Sold ... not only yours ,....and boy .!...what all i saw already ....amazing Pattaya real estate agents ... lucky not all...a small minority I feel sorry for those they have to work amongst the majority ...

Nothing wrong with that condo ....it shall become sold I am sure ... 

Question is.....how long will it take at that price?

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:10, Anth0ny said:

6000 THB per year
~10.4 THB per sqm per month

10.4 baht per sq meter is very low, less than what a friend of mine pays at Nirun.

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

10.4 baht per sq meter is very low, less than what a friend of mine pays at Nirun.

I might be wrong, but think that's standard across View Talay buildings.

Cheers 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎12 at 20:12, Evilfriar said:

I might be wrong, but think that's standard across View Talay buildings.

Cheers 

most vt buildings are 500 per month per unit regardless of size .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

23 hours ago, Larssonn said:

most vt buildings are 500 per month per unit regardless of size .

The common fee for VT buildings varies from building to building but they are generally quite low. Anywhere from 300B/month to double that. However the older VT buildings also have a supplementary fee which varies from year to year and from building to building. In some cases it is as much as 6500B or more on top of the regular common fee. At some point the newer VT buildings will also have to charge a supplementary fee as even 6000+B per year is completely unsustainable in the medium term, or even in the short term if you have light-fingered or stupid management (both exist here in spades). There may also be one-off fees for major work like repainting or new elevators, or pool tiling, to top up the sinking fund.

Also some VT buildings include cable TV in the common fee, and some charge extra for it. Also some make a meter-reading charge and include/exclude other costs and paid services from the regular common fee.

So it is impossible to say that all or even most VT buildings charge a single specific amount. You could at a pinch say that they charge somewhere between 6000B/12,000B year.

However as far as I know in all the VT buildings the fees are indeed levied on a per unit basis rather than on a sqm basis, so anyone with a double unit (ie with a separate bedroom and possibly two bathrooms, and two chanotes) will be paying double. Triple units with three chanotes will obviously pay triple, and so on.

13 hours ago, KittenKong said:

The common fee for VT buildings varies from building to building but they are generally quite low. Anywhere from 300B/month to double that. However the older VT buildings also have a supplementary fee which varies from year to year and from building to building. In some cases it is as much as 6500B or more on top of the regular common fee. At some point the newer VT buildings will also have to charge a supplementary fee as even 6000+B per year is completely unsustainable in the medium term, or even in the short term if you have light-fingered or stupid management (both exist here in spades). There may also be one-off fees for major work like repainting or new elevators, or pool tiling, to top up the sinking fund.

Also some VT buildings include cable TV in the common fee, and some charge extra for it. Also some make a meter-reading charge and include/exclude other costs and paid services from the regular common fee.

So it is impossible to say that all or even most VT buildings charge a single specific amount. You could at a pinch say that they charge somewhere between 6000B/12,000B year.

However as far as I know in all the VT buildings the fees are indeed levied on a per unit basis rather than on a sqm basis, so anyone with a double unit (ie with a separate bedroom and possibly two bathrooms, and two chanotes) will be paying double. Triple units with three chanotes will obviously pay triple, and so on.

wich ones have higher fees except the not so popular vt 5 and 8 due to low population buildings ? 

1-2-3-6-7 ?

i know for example center condo had about double maintence fees last year from  10 to 19 per sqm as an example but would be great with info wich vt buildings have a increased maintence fee from 500 per month per unit `?

and most of all wich unit have 300 / month ?

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Archived