IGNORED

Win A HI Media H8 Plus Free Draw

Footymadstreams

Don't seem to be able to edit the previous post but wanted to add...

Alternatively, if I source the box myself can I download your software and install it (again, I'm obviously willing to pay for this)

Thanks

JB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am considering buying this box on my trip next year,

so count me in, would be better to win one.

Cheer's Footymadstreams:)

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

2 hours ago, JB300 said:

Don't seem to be able to edit the previous post but wanted to add...

Alternatively, if I source the box myself can I download your software and install it (again, I'm obviously willing to pay for this)

Thanks

JB

We ship worldwide, we load the b oxes ourselves and post them,payment can be bank paypal or skrill    pm for payment details

Enter me for the draw please. I got a minix neo u1 from you before. I could use another box and would be nice to compare with the minix. 

I started off on the Minix through Lanzalad,pleased with it but when he left for the U.K. there was of course no contact with him then the Site on the Forum went down,left in limbo so I bought in to hdPrime,but had a lot of problems with these people,poor content ,continual buffering,screen freezing and many times just couldn't get a Channel at all.

So dissapointed with this I turned to fo Footymadstreams,for me a great choice and service,I contacted them on a Thursday arranged for it to be picked up Friday,and it was returned and shown how to search and use on Saturday morning,lots and lots of Channels and options of other sites if you are having problems on your chosen site,up to now no problems still finding new Channels,the quality of the picture is fist class,if you are wondering about buying one do yourself a favor and treat yourself to one from Footymadstreams you won't be disappointed.

11 hours ago, not at home said:

I started off on the Minix through Lanzalad,pleased with it but when he left for the U.K. there was of course no contact with him then the Site on the Forum went down,left in limbo so I bought in to hdPrime,but had a lot of problems with these people,poor content ,continual buffering,screen freezing and many times just couldn't get a Channel at all.

So dissapointed with this I turned to fo Footymadstreams,for me a great choice and service,I contacted them on a Thursday arranged for it to be picked up Friday,and it was returned and shown how to search and use on Saturday morning,lots and lots of Channels and options of other sites if you are having problems on your chosen site,up to now no problems still finding new Channels,the quality of the picture is fist class,if you are wondering about buying one do yourself a favor and treat yourself to one from Footymadstreams you won't be disappointed.

I tried to "react" positively to your post, don't know what happened. Thats the second recco in no time at all, well done.

On 17/10/2017 at 10:08, not at home said:

Despite having 30 years IT experience, I know nothing about these boxes save have owned 2 Minix ones (latest of which I'm having to bin as it doesn't support Kodi 17 & Kodi 16 is rapidly going down hill).

Had a PM chat with FMS who recommended the Hi Media H8 box so that's good enough for me, 6,000THB wired (Includes the postage & packaging to Singapore) & I can't wait for it to arrive :)

I'm in too .. enjoying my current box , and have received excellent backup tech service from you guys . Cheers Gus

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

End of month sale

Hi media lite 4000 baht from 4500 baht

Hi Media H8 Plus 4999 Baht  from 5800 Baht

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes and thank you 555555555555555555555555

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

I've been watching the cricket through BT sports1 with my hi media lite. Like it a lot. Love another for the village house.:Cross_Fingers:

Archived