IGNORED

Terrible service at Honda

dthomasss

I was just at the dealership in Pattaya getting my Jazz serviced. I am looking for something a bit bigger so I went over to look at the new cars. 

Four girls no customers. I had to ask one of them to show me a car. They all have the same crappy driver leg room like the jazz except the crv. The sales girl said, "you are too tall and too fat" 

Guess I need to Start looking at Nissan and Toyota. 

I asked to talk to the sales manager. He just laughed and said, "" don't be so serious"

After 15 years here Amazing Thailand! 

Yes when i was looking for a new car i checked out the Honda dealership. Worst customer service i ever encountered.

Asked for a test drive - no can do

Asked for a discount - no can do

Asked if they had cars available - no

Asked for any freebies with the car - no can do

Just walked out the door. Their cars are crap and overpriced anyway.

Tell head office in Japan if you can be bothered..Sounds like the local staff couldn,t give a fuck.

North or South Pattaya on Sukumwhit?

Im avoid all on the North Pattaya. Went to south for refilling AC. They want to sell me a new compressor. Only 20000b.

Btw. It is not help where you go, because it is same owner including Rayong.

Try Mazda, if you like it.

I have had my Jazz serviced by Honda North since new in 2008, then by South since they opened. Always impeccable service in terms of maintenance. But the girls in the showroom in South are a bit lazy, and not too well informed.
My Jazz is now 9 years old, 250K on the clock, never any big repairs. I thoight about trading it in for an HRV, but can't be bothered. while it still goes, I'm happy to keep driving it..

• 4 weeks later...

With all due respect, some expats are way too sensitive. A sales person or BG or whomever comes over unasked and some farangs say they are being too pushy,  if no on comes and some farangs say no one offered help.  Maybe they dealt with some farangs  and went over too soon trying to help and they snapped at them as he was "just looking".

Man up and know how to ask for help or how to turn down sales people.

As for her wordage, maybe she couldn't think of the English word "heavy" fast enough so she said fat,  or the sales staff weren't fluent in English enough to answer the barrage of questions that usually comes with buying a new car.  TiT, don't get upset with them if you can't speak their language in their own country.

Archived