Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jan's Taxi Service – Exceptional Service

kuranda_bagman

On my past seven trips I’ve always arrived into Bangkok late in the evening, stayed a night in Bangkok and then headed down to Pattaya the following morning. However, on my recent trip in March I decided to take a different approach after reading the many positive reports about Jan’s taxi service. After taking into account the new location of the airport and doing a cost analysis exercise, I decided to change my routine, head directly to Pattaya and in the process use Jan’s service - I have to say I was really impressed. My cost analysis exercise indicated the increased cost of a taxi to Bangkok (150bt), the higher cost of a hotel room (500bt), the higher cost of a long time lady (500bt) and the cost of the sky train, bus to Pattaya and cramped baht bus to my hotel (170bt) was only going to be 280bt less than the cost of Jan’s taxi service. As such, I booked Jan’s service, which was a hassle free experience without any problems and departed Australia with great anticipation of arriving in the paradise of Pattaya at around 2:00 am, and all I can say is I wasn’t disappointed.

Exactly as advised, Jan was waiting for me in the arrivals area with a huge welcoming smile. Getting to the car was a breeze and within minutes we were on the road heading for Pattaya, a complimentary Tiger in my hand and after 8 hrs of flying I felt extremely comfortable being in Jan’s competent hands. Her driving skills are exceptional and her English skills and personality just ate up the 1 hr 30 min trip – In fact I don’t think we stopped talking during the whole journey. Upon arrival in Pattaya, Jan knew exactly where my hotel was and as she dropped me at the front door I realised what a great decision I had made. Here I was in paradise, ready to hit the town and all with the minimum of fuss and absolutely no hassles.

I can’t speak highly enough about Jan’s service and having booked her for my return to Bangkok four weeks later she didn’t disappoint me, arriving promptly on time to pick me up at my hotel, driving safely and chatting comfortably, which really helped to ease the pain of the trip back to Bangkok, which many of you know is one of the worst journeys a guy can undertake.

Unfortunately, due to Jan’s current pregnancy and impending motherhood for the second time (I think she has three months to go), she is currently scaling down her service but I sincerely hope in the future she continues with the service, as it is without a doubt a really easy way to get to paradise in a safe and dependable way.

Thank you Jan & Paul – Your service is absolutely first class and I wish you all the best for the birth of your new baby and all the best for the future. You have both set a service standard that many will try and emulate, but few will be able to achieve.

John :P

P.S. Even though Jan is slowing down at the moment, I’m sure if you are arriving in the next few weeks she may be able to accommodate your requests. To check on availability, email Paul at [email protected] – You won’t be disappointed. By the way, the cost is, Airport to Pattaya 1,600 bt (AUD 60.00), with the return 1,400 bt (AUD 52.00).

1600 baht??? I paid 1100 baht for a taxi booked through Dennis at the Metro Apartments. 1400 baht to return. I paid 800 baht to return in February from one of the taxi stands on 2nd road.

Seems a bit expensive, but I'm a cheap charlie.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

I use Bob who is also the lead singer at Hot tuna 2, he has a Taxi service 1,100b Pick up at airport to Pattaya

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I always go straight to pattaya from the airport unless i'm flying to another part of the country.

The cost of a taxi into bangkok for the night, and the additonal costs of hotel etc never seems worth it.

Its a bit hit and miss but if you catch the taxis that are dropping people of in the departures area you can potentially catch a pattaya taxi going back.

Pattaya taxis seems about half the cost of BKK ones, i guess because of cheap living costs.

Last time i was there i bumped into a BG who i assume had just said goodbye to the love of her life and was keen to find a farag to share the taxi back.

Had a very pleasant trip back at pattaya prices.

I've used Jan's service to and from the airport as well. She's a great driver who will get you you where you are going quickly and safely without scaring the living shit out of you as so many of the local drivers seem to be able do on a regular basis. She's great to chat to, very funny and knows Pattaya very well.

Unfortunately I won't be able to use her service on my next trip as she'll have her hand full with the new ariival. Will hapily start using the service again when she decides to start it up again.

Testicles

I agree there are cheaper alternatives and in the past I’ve also used them myself, however for the sake of a few hundred baht I’d use Jan again as I found her driving to be exemplary and her conversation skills and personality made the trip a pleasure.

I have used Jan on every trip to Pattaya. I can't speak highly enough of the service that Jan and Paul provide. On one trip they were unable to collect me from the airport due to another booking. I used a cheaper option for that trip but I will always use Jan as I think the slightly higher cost is well worth it. I wish them the best in the future and I am sure Jan will be back.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

oh yea