IGNORED

Iphone 6 Plus repair needed

johnfb43

Have broken (cracked) screen on my original IPhone 6 Plus. Phone is operating fine . 

How much does it cost to fix?

Where is best place to go?

Would consider trade in for another phone.

18 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

Have broken (cracked) screen on my original IPhone 6 Plus. Phone is operating fine . 

How much does it cost to fix?

Where is best place to go?

Would consider trade in for another phone.

Am I having deja vu? This just got asked like 2 days ago. If CentralFestival is more convenient, you can get it done at P.A. Mobile. Same floor as the Apple shop. Got a battery changed there and I know they can do the screen on 6 plus because there is a small crack and they offered to do it. IIRC something under 3,000 but I'm really not sure.

2 hours ago, just hanging said:

tuk com......anajack movile    aum    he will fix or trade

Where in Tukcom are they?

59 minutes ago, ex-pat said:

Am I having deja vu? This just got asked like 2 days ago. If CentralFestival is more convenient, you can get it done at P.A. Mobile. Same floor as the Apple shop. Got a battery changed there and I know they can do the screen on 6 plus because there is a small crack and they offered to do it. IIRC something under 3,000 but I'm really not sure.

I had a quote of 5/6k which is really too much

2 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

Where in Tukcom are they?

I had a quote of 5/6k which is really too much

Yeah, that does not sound right. There is a post here showing a receipt from the shop I suggested for a new screen from someone else. Could be a little tough to find it unless someone here remembers which thread it is. I'm pretty sure it was under 3K but can't swear to it.

found it. 2,500

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/315430-iphone-screen-replacement-in-patts/?tab=comments#comment-4098878

• 2 weeks later...

I had the screen repaired on an iPhone 6 very recently. Took it to one of the stalls in MBK and they did it for 1000 baht. It wasn't an Apple screen (think they were a lot more expensive) replacement but who cares.

Archived