Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
whitespider

Forum Section Sponsors

whitespider

The section sponsors banners are the banners you see in two places. They are our lowest priced adverts.

Firstly on the Forum Home page here

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

They then also appear at the top of every page in the section that is sponsored.

The banner can be un-linked (branding only)or they can link to a place of your choice i.e. a thread on the forum, your website or a Facebook page etc.

As with all our banner advertisers you also get one Inline Link (your business name usually) free of charge, subject to availability. You can see more about inline links here

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/314288-inline-links-on-p-a/

All enquiries please send me a PM or send an email to the "Contact us" link at the bottom of every page.

whitespider

Due to the recent forum changes we are now able to offer these banners in an increased size.

They remain our lowest cost advertising!

We have reduced the price of these banners, in all sections, by 50% until the end of November 2018 (subject to availability)

For all enquiries on costs or general information please send me an email to addicts@thaigerweb.com