IGNORED

Center Condo, 100 sqm for Sale, Sea view floor 15

Oukiva

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, striderman said:

i want to know what are the pile of cans under the clock? iced coffee?

Yes, Nescafé Iced Coffee :P. I got addicted to this drink this year, and built that pyramid just by game, but I stopped when I realize how full of sugar this drink was :wacko:. This nice piece of Art finished in the trash not long after the picture. Sorry :wink:

12 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

The red toilet ......interesting design feature lol

Yes, exactly what I thought the first time I saw it.  :wink:

And there are three Elevators. I have seen similar places that have only two.

59b903e12a605_Lifts2CC2(Custom).thumb.jpg.2b6d2cabb878226a9d563c40512f07fe.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Nice pics noce condo great location

noticed in one pic that the school across the rd now looks like an empty plot.

is somthing getting built there?

3 minutes ago, ant said:

Nice pics noce condo great location

noticed in one pic that the school across the rd now looks like an empty plot.

is somthing getting built there?

That's just the open area in front of the school.

Always been like that.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

8 minutes ago, davidge said:

That's just the open area in front of the school.

Always been like that.

Cool 

only ever see it from the bhat bus view

9 minutes ago, ant said:

Cool 

only ever see it from the bhat bus view

Looks bigger from above.

As things do...:Grin3:

5 hours ago, davidge said:

// Always been like that.

Not 100% true...  Yes it was already the open (playing) area for the school, but 10+ years ago it was green (with grass, a big football field)

Since that, they probably double the buildings capacity, the number of children, and the grass didn't resist to so many people. Recently they laid some synthetic grass to make a mini football field.

i have lived here for 5yrs on and off and is in a very convenient location,baht bus,markets are next door good luck with the sale. ps what company supplies vdsl i get about 15 mbps with 3bb.

5 hours ago, stubby said:

........ ps what company supplies vdsl i get about 15 mbps with 3bb.

TOT ask Manager Sai.

On 9/15/2017 at 08:42, Oukiva said:

Not 100% true...  Yes it was already the open (playing) area for the school, but 10+ years ago it was green (with grass, a big football field)

Since that, they probably double the buildings capacity, the number of children, and the grass didn't resist to so many people. Recently they laid some synthetic grass to make a mini football field.

And sometimes they have a night market there which does not help the grass to grow.

59be4e45931ba_Schoolmarket1(Custom).thumb.jpg.b26335c514f68a4ffc9d4f3e2a838cf5.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Man if only I had a spare 6 mil. :) Great looking condo, view and location. Good luck! 

9 hours ago, rhodie said:

Man if only I had a spare 6 mil. :) Great looking condo, view and location. Good luck! 

Great looking condo lmao. I can see the potential but it needs a complete overhaul

since is an old conto, are there problem with the foreing quota been more than 49%?

I read somewhere before that the foreing quota in center condo was around 70% .... 

30 minutes ago, marino28 said:

since is an old conto, are there problem with the foreing quota been more than 49%?

I read somewhere before that the foreing quota in center condo was around 70% .... 

Good question. Yes, like for all condos with over 50% quota, this problem exists (or has existed?) at Center Condo. This has been mentioned at the April 2016 AGM.

Nothing that the condo can do. It depends entirely of the way the Land Office wants to apply the law (even if the law says "grandfathered") but AFAIK no seller who didn't find a "solution" to this small rule interpretation problem...

BTW: Yet another nice day in Pattaya: :)20170918_133511_pano_b_1280.thumb.jpg.8b59054b7fc345f7892e5494f89a0c3a.jpg

Good question. Yes, like for all condos with over 50% quota, this problem exists (or has existed?) at Center Condo. This has been mentioned at the April 2016 AGM.
Nothing that the condo can do. It depends entirely of the way the Land Office wants to apply the law (even if the law says "grandfathered") but AFAIK no seller who didn't find a "solution" to this small rule interpretation problem...

BTW: Yet another nice day in Pattaya: [emoji4]20170918_133511_pano_b_1280.thumb.jpg.8b59054b7fc345f7892e5494f89a0c3a.jpg
I read somewhere that the army is enforcing the legal quota so foreign quotas are being sold as Thai quota until the legal quota is reached.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:
8 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

BTW: Yet another nice day in Pattaya: emoji4.png20170918_133511_pano_b_1280.thumb.jpg.8b59054b7fc345f7892e5494f89a0c3a.jpg

I read somewhere that the army is enforcing the legal quota so foreign quotas are being sold as Thai quota until the legal quota is reached.

It's happened in one or two buildings but is not widespread. At least as yet.

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I read somewhere that the army is enforcing the legal quota, so foreign quotas are being sold as Thai quota until the legal quota is reached.

I don't know any farang-unit sold as Thai-unit in Center Condo :unsure: (but I will not pretend to know *everything* that happens in this 500+ units condo). Inversely  I know farang-units sold still as farang-units this year.  :)

Re' "70%" last I heard it was 61-62%.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Skalliwag said:

Henna from Bali.

how much is this thing again?5 mill?What are the monthly like?

Good price IMHO...it's 2 x 51 sqm joined I think....would split back price not specified but would be at least 3Mm for one depending on F&F I imagine.

Monthlies? You mean 19 Baht/sqm?

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

Good price IMHO...it's 2 x 51 sqm joined I think....would split back price not specified but would be at least 3Mm for one depending on F&F I imagine.

Monthlies? You mean 19 Baht/sqm?

It seems like a pretty good deal.

Buddy of mine paid 8m for a one bedroom Off Pratamnak Soi 1,had it built though,in a beauty building.

Sounds good to me for sure.

5m is fuck all to be right in the tenderloin.Be tough for me getting in and out after golf though.Might have to park the Fortuner near Suki and motto it out and back.South Pattaya road in high season is a fucking nightmare.

• 3 weeks later...

Please guys read the rules regarding BOTH "for sale" sections. if you have a problem with a certain condo block etc start another thread in the correct place.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 5 months later...

Archived