Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Center Condo, 100 sqm for Sale, Sea view floor 15

Oukiva

South Pattaya 100 sqm Condo for Sale, with very nice Sea View.

In the heart of South Pattaya, with numerous shops and restaurants around.
On bahtbus routes: easy access to Sukhumvit, Soi Buakhao, Second Road & Jomtien, ...

This apartment is a double-unit with 2 chanotes in foreign name: 50.165 sqm + 50.236 sqm.
1 bedroom, 1 office (that can easily be changed to a bedroom), 1 bathroom, kitchenette, big living room with a pool table, 2 balconies.
3 air cons. Washing machine. Double glazed PVC windows, against city noise and heat.

Condo fees 19 baht/sqm/month. Electricity paid directly to the company.
Internet 3BB 18Mbs (VDSL 30 Mbs now available).

Asking price: 5.5 million baht (about 138k, 125 k£, 166 k$ on September 11)

Remark: Possibility to buy one only of these 2 units. (implies some work)

cc125.jpg

cc426.jpg

cc434.jpg

cc549.jpg

cc664.jpg

cc880.jpg

cc903.jpg

cc912.jpg

cc979.jpg

cc_map.jpg

More details or pictures on request... and here: http://img.wf/condo_for_sale/  :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice unit and great location.

What happened to the other bathroom?

24 minutes ago, worldpunter said:

You must be living next door to Dragonrider  

Many PA members in the condo. Proximity to Walking Street helps... :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

Nice unit and great location.

What happened to the other bathroom?

By default these 50 sqm units have no "bedroom"; no inside walls except for the bathroom.

The pool table area occupies what could be a bedroom, and I put the kitchen in what was a bathroom.

cc232.jpg

"Many PA members in the condo"

Good on you for highlighting the biggest negative of the unit :P

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

25 minutes ago, davidge said:

"Many PA members in the condo"

Good on you for highlighting the biggest negative of the unit :P

Scuze me....you can but dream.  :rolleyes:

Has plenty parking for cars and motor cycles, two shop/restaurants, Laundries, Pool bar and Security with keycard only access

Excellent location which attracts a better class of girls.

Incidently the Condo is girlfriendly (or not), the choice is yours.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I can see it's a religious wat in front of the condo block, but other than a vague sense of "they'll never build on land that's currently a wat", is there any more secure assurance that the land between the condo block and the sea won't be built on with a taller condo block?  It is a fair way from the sea for such a good sea view, so maybe that view won't last(?)

1 hour ago, DrBig said:

I can see it's a religious wat in front of the condo block, but other than a vague sense of "they'll never build on land that's currently a wat", is there any more secure assurance that the land between the condo block and the sea won't be built on with a taller condo block?  It is a fair way from the sea for such a good sea view, so maybe that view won't last(?)

There are never any guarantees, but I wouldn't worry about it. I had the exact same view at Center Condo for 11 years, and that one pic in the OP doesn't show that from your bedroom and balcony you can see the whole coast line of the bay all the way up to Naklua. The OP only contains that one "tight shot."

They aren't going to build that many condos.

As far as the location goes, it simply can't be beaten, except for maybe View Talay 6. It's close to Walking Street and that neighborhood has a crazy abundance of fantastic Thai food and some pretty decent Western food as well. About the only thing you can't buy on that block is a new car. Everything else is there.

55 minutes ago, DrBig said:

// is there any more secure assurance that the land between the condo block and the sea won't be built on with a taller condo block?  //

For the worst case, all the area between Bali Hai Pier (harbour) and Soi 12 (Pattaya Center Hotel) is over a height restriction which varies from 6 to 8 stories. (except for already built buildings :rolleyes:)

44 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

// one pic in the OP doesn't show that from your bedroom and balcony you can see the whole coast line of the bay all the way up to Naklua. The OP only contains that one "tight shot." //

Yes, I would have to make a "Panorama" pics, but meanwhile :

cc978.jpg

Left view: TV Hill & park, Pattaya sign, marina, Waterfront, Royal Cliff,...

cc979.jpg

Face view: South Rd, School #8, Wat Chaimongkrong, the blue sea... :)

cc980.jpg

Right view: Wat Chaimongkrong, Welcome Plaza, Royal Palace hotels, Royal Garden, P. center hotel, VY6, Hilton tower... and in the center back: Naklua high rises.

The oldest condo building in Pattaya.

Is there any generators for elevators in case of electric failure?

No so funny stay in in hot condo without cooling and nowhere to go. 15 floors up or down on stairs, who wanna do that?

Btw. Nobody ever mention this issue.

16 minutes ago, soi16 said:

The oldest condo building in Pattaya.

Is there any generators for elevators in case of electric failure?

No so funny stay in in hot condo without cooling and nowhere to go. 15 floors up or down on stairs, who wanna do that?

Btw. Nobody ever mention this issue.

Of course people mention it, but doesn't it apply to most/all condo' blocks in Pattaya regardless of age?
This isn't AC, power cuts for any length of time are rare and therefore so are generators.

The electrical system in Center Condo has been overhauled and is regularly well maintained.
In 2 years there has been one significant outage to my knowledge which occupiers were well advised of in advance.
For myself I did choose to go out (walking down is pretty easy) and I came back after power was restored.
Staying in it isn't that difficult to cool down as the water supply still works by gravity....take a shower.

As already said re' possible interruptions to the view out front, next to no chance between CC and Second Road and there are building restrictions between there and the beach......plus the view is very extensive.

The OP lives several floors above me and is quite capable of producing his own photos, but the sunsets can be pretty good too.

Pan5.thumb.jpg.62accffbb568673cbd82109b8695cd99.jpg

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

Of course people mention it, but doesn't it apply to most/all condo' blocks in Pattaya regardless of age?
This isn't AC, power cuts for any length of time are rare and therefore so are generators.

The electrical system in Center Condo has been overhauled and is regularly well maintained.
In 2 years there has been one significant outage to my knowledge which occupiers were well advised of in advance.
For myself I did choose to go out (walking down is pretty easy) and I came back after power was restored.
Staying in it isn't that difficult to cool down as the water supply still works by gravity....take a shower.

As already said re' possible interruptions to the view out front, next to no chance between CC and Second Road and there are building restrictions between there and the beach......plus the view is very extensive.

The OP lives several floors above me and is quite capable of producing his own photos, but the sunsets can be pretty good too.

Pan5.thumb.jpg.62accffbb568673cbd82109b8695cd99.jpg

Agreed.

59b76f77a4786_sky2001CC(Custom).thumb.jpg.591291095e63e5d839ca11e7961f4682.jpg

35 minutes ago, soi16 said:

1// Is there any generators for elevators in case of electric failure?

2// No so funny stay in in hot condo without cooling and nowhere to go.

3// 15 floors up or down on stairs, who wanna do that?

1: A legitimate question. No there is no generator for the lifts, even if they have been fully renovated a few years back. Question of price I think. But as said above, power cuts are not that frequent, and condo technicians & security guys know how to take out quickly anyone unlucky to get trapped in. (That arrived)

2: Significant outages are rare, and the advantage of a high floor is that you get more natural wind. I rarely use the aircon during the day, and my electric bill is about 500 baht/month only. :wink:

3: Who? Me! At least once a day to go down to the pool (floor 1) and come back  :)

IMG_3104z.jpg

Was there on 10th floor some months ago with some friends and the power was off. After half hour everybody walked down because lifts not working, any of them.

5 guys in the shower, even more hot.

2 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

1: A legitimate question. No there is no generator for the lifts, even if they have been fully renovated a few years back. Question of price I think. But as said above, power cuts are not that frequent, and condo technicians & security guys know how to take out quickly anyone unlucky to get trapped in. (That arrived)

Thanks Mr. Oukiva! Im not feeling as an idiot anymore.

3 minutes ago, soi16 said:

Was there on 10th floor some months ago with some friends and the power was off. After half hour everybody walked down because lifts not working, any of them.

If the power was off you expected some of the lifts would work?

5 of you in one shower....FFS I see what P_B meant now.

1 hour ago, soi16 said:

Next time make sure it is 5 girls in the shower.

To reply to a question asked elsewhere, the main reason why I want sell is the size. Too big for me alone. I bought this thinking it would be perfect for a couple, but that never happened and I am now no more interested in a permanent relationship...

But I DO like the location, and it's the reason why selling ONLY ONE of these 2 UNITS is an option :wink:

Given the view it looks like a reasonable deal to me. The view itself is as safe from future development as you can get, not something I would worry about and I would describe myself as very cautious in that respect. Maintenance fees about 60% of what I pay and in line with other higher condos.

Whenever I have visited friends in Centre Condo we have always had a few beers on the balcony. No need for a fan as there is usually a nice breeze up there.
Another plus is that you have a supermarket and a local Thai market within a couple of minutes walk.

If I didn't have my own place already I would be very tempted to at least go and have a look.

I wouldn't sell them separately.  I'm sure that for the right buyer, to have two together is a rare and valuable thing, and so the price for the two should be more than the total of the two individual prices.

If I were you I'd show pictures of the inside of the kitchen and bathroom.  The fact you haven't suggests you have something to hide, ie they are old and tired.

17 minutes ago, DrBig said:

If I were you I'd show pictures of the inside of the kitchen and bathroom.  The fact you haven't suggests you have something to hide, ie they are old and tired.

LOL :P

I just didn't want make an ad with  hundreds of pics ! 

If you want see some more - including the kitchen : 

http://img.wf/condo_for_sale/

1 hour ago, Oukiva said:

LOL :P

I just didn't want make an ad with  hundreds of pics ! 

If you want see some more - including the kitchen : 

http://img.wf/condo_for_sale/

If i was ready to move i would very tempted indeed as the location is perfect.

Good luck and thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, soi16 said:

Was there on 10th floor some months ago with some friends and the power was off. 

I doubt that.

Archived