IGNORED

Travelodge....a Lottellee Winna review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

2 minutes ago, Bartol said:

I wasn't able to see it on pics on tripadvisor, so I was asking as the room seems quite small.

they are quite small but the bloke i know said they were ok for him. i thought he would feel the size more as last time he stayed in the nearby hideaway guest house and their rooms are huge

On 28/09/2017 at 06:58, Bartol said:

Someone know what is the black thing on the right ? A flashlight ?

twin-room--v16228817[1].jpg

Yes, in case of a power cut I guess?

Edited by ableyone

2 hours ago, ableyone said:

years ago they were almost every day in pattaya. now pretty rare

Flashlight or fleshlight?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 16:02, ableyone said:

Nah, it's for checking inside your safe before checking out of the hotel.

From The Nation:

Great deals in Pattaya

sleepOctober 07, 2017 13:47

By The Nation 

Early birds booking a room at Travelodge Pattaya can save up to 28 per cent on the best rates in an advance purchase deal that continues to March 31. 

Starting from Bt1,299 for room only and Bt1,399 for a room with breakfast, the promotion is applicable to reservations made 30 days or more in advance. TravelodgeR members will also get an additional 10 per cent discount on top.

Travelodge Pattaya is designed to match the modern traveller’s favourite requirements, namely staying in a convenient central location and sleeping in a super comfortable bed with uncomplicated facilities at an extremely affordable and reasonable price.

Become a TravelodgeR member and you’ll enjoy 10-per-cent off all bookings for Travelodge hotels in Asia, early check-in at noon, late check-out at 2pm.

For online bookings, go to www.travelodgepattaya.com or email [email protected].

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

i asked the chap i know who has been staying in the travelodge for the last 3 or so weeks what were his observations.

handy location, room a bit small but big enough for him.............he ain't a small guy. staff fantastic rooms kept immaculate, he was very happy.

On 9/24/2017 at 22:50, Bartol said:

Hi,

Is there a place to store your suitcase in the room ?

If you count the bathroom as in the room yes. There is a closet in the bathroom. The rooms are tiny and all white. I was not impressed. No desk, just a small sofa and a Queen sized bed (I think). The free breakfast was woeful and not even bacon and eggs, choice of a fairly tasty Asian chicken dish and a very ordinary pasta carbonara, scrambled eggs, toast fruit, fruit juice, coffee and that's it.

The price is good but I stayed recently in the D hotel which had a much larger room with much more furniture for 1,200 walk in and 7,000 for the week. I prefer the Travelodge location slightly but D hotel is only ten minutes walk further along Soi Buakhao and is closer to Central Festival Mall.

• 3 weeks later...

To go with Lottellee Winnas review a video has recently been posted on Youtube on The Travelodge.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just booked deluxe room 40sq metres 7 nights with breakfast for £214.A 40 sq metre room should be adequate surely.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Do you feel the wifi is good enough to stream through a chrome cast type of device? great location. I already booked it for a week. Looking forward to this trip

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RICK36 said:

Do you feel the wifi is good enough to stream through a chrome cast type of device? great location. I already booked it for a week. Looking forward to this trip

I’m not really sure just how good the WiFi is mate...I only use it for emails etc. No probs with that.

On 12/18/2017 at 12:40, slalom said:

Just booked deluxe room 40sq metres 7 nights with breakfast for £214.A 40 sq metre room should be adequate surely.

That is a pretty decent price for a 40 sq metre room. I am fairly sensitive to room size and i would be more than happy with a room of that size. 

So realistically 2 wheels max

& no security

Edited by regyai

You talking about Car or Bike I was talking about Car and no security issues at all. Bikes can’t remember but think inside place also ok

Car

Has it got its own dedicated car park?

or as you intimate just park in a soi at the back?

Dedicated to Premier Inn yes but in the Soi round the back you can enter the hotel from the back. It’s no problem parked there many times. Sorry Travelodge now.

Edited by Czmate