Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's the worst thing that's ever happened you in Pattaya or Thailand in general?

jmooney

Government requirement to extend an OA visa (insurance) switched to an O, so now waiting for the other shoe to drop when I need to extend O next May.

• 4 weeks later...

Second night in Thailand, staying in Myjestic suites hotel right around the corner from Nana Plaza. Had met a girl on tinder, thai parents but had spent majority of life in Canada. while she was jacking me off into her mouth her ring somehow managed to nick my shaft just as i was unloading. was only a tiny mark but something that friction would only worsen :(  had to behave myself for the following 3 days :( :( :(

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

I once attended an event where I got really dolled up to look pretty. With my new shoes and dress, I just slipped off the stairs in front of many people. Didn't expect to be a headturner in that way tho. 

• Like 2

On 07/07/2020 at 11:11, misteregg said:

Got stabbed twice, got passport ripped up, got MacBook and iPad smashed. All by the same girl.

This deserves a story surely?

When I was around 15, I worked weekends on a local farm. One day, I was having a piss in a calf shed, one of the calf's came up and took my dick in its mouth. Just as I went to pull away, I got boned up and just left the calf continue. Just then the farmers elderly mother entered the shed, talk about shame.

There was this one time, where I dint shag anyone in 8 hours!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are many bad things that have happened to me in Thailand. One of the worst was when I got a very bad case of food poisoning from eating my favourite Thai dish Fried chicken and cashew nuts when I was in Patong. I've eaten this dish in all sorts of places which would be closed down by Oz health authorities. I asked the girl who I was staying with at the time to ring reception or the agents to call a doctor. I was really sick and in a bad way and having to visit the toilet for obvious reasons. The doc came and gave me some medicine with instructions in Thai. He then charged me 5,000 baht for the home call. Yes, you read that right it was five thousand baht. My tilac looked after me very well giving me the required medicine on time. She was a great nurse and took care of me very well. I've had Thai girls look after me very well when I have been unwell. In this story there was good and bad. My very worst experience was when I was drugged in Phuket but that is another story for another time. I was drugged two times there.

Edited by turen

Thank goodness for spell checkers.  Now I can sort of understand what I type.

I remember reading about some poor chap who hooked up with a ladyboy, got drugged, robbed, raped, and woke up with the leg of a chair stuck up his ass... 

The worst thing to ever happen to me there was a bad dose of food poisoning, I thought I was actually going to die lol.

• Haha 2

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

getting set up by Thai cops on false hit and run / attempted murder charge claimed I ran over a girl on purpose whilst leaving my house. ( there was no accident at all ) they produced 2 undercover cops as witnesses ( odd as i lived on a dead end street with zero pedestrians. ) the girl ( fake victim was an American Thai ) was dating a Thai cop. She had smashed herself up and had hospital reports etc. Neighbours told me the that she had convinced the cops I was a major drug dealer so i deserved to be set up. ( not true i might add i'm totally anti recs and don't even drink ). I knew her from Marine bar but never banged her. Must have found out my home addy from the grapevine. This was approx 15 years ago hence i'm posting sure her and the cops involved are long gone by now as am I.

Edited by shadscat
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, MickyBangBang said:

I remember reading about some poor chap who hooked up with a ladyboy, got drugged, robbed, raped, and woke up with the leg of a chair stuck up his ass... 

Gota love a Mythical story :Laugh1:

• 2 months later...

My one and only time visiting Thailand in January, the day of my flight there I woke up feeling unwell. I could hardly get out of bed and it was clear I had a flu or bad throat infection.

I slept quite a bit on the plane on the way over and had a flight booked from Bangkok to Phuket.

By the time I got to Phuket I was feeling really ill and my throat was killing me, plane air certainly not helping that and I think the aircon in my hotel just added to it.

I ended up having to get a couple of jags on the ass and a course of antibiotics at the hospital. They tried to keep me in but I said no way, although I did have to go back over the next couple of days for another couple of injections. I'm still not sure what these were for haha.

This all wasted the first 8 or 9 days of a holiday. Was as bad as I've ever felt when having an illness.

I've had the problems with bank cards while on Phi Phi, it's just hassle you can be doing without.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

dengue fever - wouldnt wish it on anyone... sick for around 2 weeks and then no energy or impetus for 6 weeks - laid me low.

I got bitten in Pattaya and then travelled up to uttaradit - starting feeling unwell there and the missus took me to the local clinic, who said they couldnt treat me and i should go to hozzie. Went to the new hospital in Uttaradit where they gave me a drip and anti-biotics - was in there overnight then the missus dorve us back down to Pattaya - worse feeling ever!!! 

• Sad 2

Fell for the tuk tuk scam on my first visit and lost a game of connect 4 which ended up setting me back 3000 baht. Didn't have enough (only planned on having a few beers) and was frogmarched by 2 security guards to the nearest ATM. Luckily I took my card out with me, I dread to think what would have happened if I didn't take my card out that night as I normally didn't.

• Sad 2

I been there and i took the last reputation flight back to Germany. And now patts is Dead,boom.

• Sad 1

Considering 5 trips and a total of 13 weeks in pattaya and my fair share of mongering and drinking, plus being solo most of the time and hiring a big motorbike for the week ... Touch wood, but pretty much nothing too bad so far (hope I haven't used up all my luck!) 

All I can think of;

1.The shofa driver I'd used for a month for business and various subsequent visits and trips around ripped me off 1000thb on the transfer from the airport. He'd quoted 1000 return in writing (but off the books, not for the company he worked for) and I stupidly gave him the whole 1000 on arrival as I'd built up a good rapport with him. On the return transfer he wanted another 1000, so I declined and never used him again. 

2. I went into a bar on Soi 6 and was chatting to a girl whilst having a drink and bought her one (don't know why because she was ugly, but anyway). She seemed to indicate if I wanted another drink, so I said yes. Turned out she meant did I want short time and bought me the bill for 200thb for the ST room. I didn't want to bang her even if it was free lol.... So I respectfully declined and explained the misunderstanding. Anyway, she said she would lose face if she went back to the boss, so to avoid trouble I paid up (including the 200thb) and  quietly left. However, even after that, every time I walked down Soi 6, she would grab me saying that I promised to fuck her, which became a bit annoying especially when it still happened on another trip 4 months later! Anyway she disappeared eventually and I was free to roam Soi6 once again :-) 

3. A mate I briefly met up with tried to take some photos of some dildos for sale on beach road. The shop owner got really irate, but I managed to calm the situation with the little Thai I knew and deleting the photo. 

4. The usual 100thb for 5 minutes on a motor bike taxi

5. One night, after some drinking so it's a bit foggy), I long time a girl from WS. When it came to pay, I had less money than I expected. I can't be sure, because sometimes it's a bit foggy how much I had and how much I spent, but the next day I had a suspicion she took some money. I just chalked it up to experience and a reminder not to get so drunk, check my money and keep it safe when I'm with a girl. 

6. Just remembered.... After eating too much pussy, I got a throat infection (white lumps), the worst sore throat I've ever had... Fortunately a cocktail of antibiotics from the chemist cleared it up after a week 

Edited by LukeSoiWalker
  • Like 2

Sorry, some more (reading other people's posts reminded me) 

7. Thought I'd broken a Thai girls pussy (she was small and always a tight fit).... Turns out her period had started! 

8. Same girl condom fell off, couldn't find it so had to go digging for it lol (got myself checked too) 

9. Went to a soapy massage place, chose the hottest chick there (and she was waving to me to be chosen), but she was crap. To her credit, she did say I was too big and did I want another girll, but I thought she was bullshitting as they all say that right, but yeah it wouldn't go in and her hand and bj were crap too. 

10. Went to a bar on soi cowboy in bkk, some nice chick dancing so bought her a couple of drinks, but she only sat with me for a short time so I decided to pay up and leave. Anyway the bill was like 1000thb as she'd added coyote-tequila or some shit for her drinks, I did say I wasn't happy about that to the mamasan, but didn't argue too much because I was new in town and alone, so just paid up and didn't go back. Spent 5000thb in the bar next door instead 5555

All just experience, if I survive the trip, have some good fun and don't lose everything then that's a win in Pattaya 

Oh, another one... Seems like quite a lot has happened after all lol... 

11. Riding a scooter on koh Samui with my lady "friend".. 

Got to where we were going and.... No frickin scooter key... It had dropped out somewhere along the way... Spent hours both of us looking for it to no avail. Went back to the scooter hire place, he wanted some extortionate amount to replace the key and lock because he had no spare key. My lady tried to argue with him and eventually got the price down to 1000thb or something so lesson learnt.... Use the string attached to the key to tie it to the handle bars when you are riding, especially if the lock is fucked 

Oh that reminds me.... 

12. Scooter on koh samet this time.... Left scooter on the road with 100 other Scooters outside the hotel... Come out in the morning... No frickin scooter! Panicked, thinking it was the old scooter scam where the rental place steels their own scooter and gets you to pay for it. Anyway, the military guys were close by so my lady friend talks to them.. Turns out they'd moved all the Scooters off the road! Found it around the corner... Phew.

Good to have a thai person with you sometimes :-) 

Hmm... Maybe I should do a trip report 555

Edited by LukeSoiWalker

7 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

You probably got strep throat from kissing not oral sex.  

Could well be. That's the thing that surprised me initially (and I really liked) in Thailand is that the girls like to kiss. Usually western hookers don't. 

Edited by LukeSoiWalker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeSoiWalker said:

2. I went into a bar on Soi 6 and was chatting to a girl whilst having a drink and bought her one (don't know why because she was ugly, but anyway). She seemed to indicate if I wanted another drink, so I said yes. Turned out she meant did I want short time and bought me the bill for 200thb for the ST room. I didn't want to bang her even if it was free lol.... So I respectfully declined and explained the misunderstanding. Anyway, she said she would lose face if she went back to the boss, so to avoid trouble I paid up (including the 200thb) and  quietly left. However, even after that, every time I walked down Soi 6, she would grab me saying that I promised to fuck her, which became a bit annoying especially when it still happened on another trip 4 months later! Anyway she disappeared eventually and I was free to roam Soi6 once again :-) 

been there and got the t-shirt.... i hate it when i go into a bar and a girl who i have drank with / st'd befor eimmediately comes over and sits down and starts demanding drink and attention! - i now just say - im here for a beer and will pick a girl later!

Oh - and dont EVER give them your phone / line - they will pester the fuck out of you :):):)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 13/01/2021 at 14:32, pchappo said:

Oh - and dont EVER give them your phone / line - they will pester the fuck out of you :):):)

Actually I quite enjoyed giving my line or getting the girl's line if I liked them. Gave me some photos to look at and remember them by and also good to catch up with them and subsequent trips or sometimes arrange a non-bf meet up. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Pretty standard relationship stuff. Was in contact with a girl my age for a while, which she knew. Met her in Bangkok finally. She made me bend over backwards to commit to her, then immediately told me she had to think about it, and later that she liked older men. Probably was supposed to fuck her in the hotel room when she asked me if I had something to ask of her, but wouldn't be forthcoming about it. Weird thought if you grow up in America but it seemed like she became attached to her previous boyfriend the same way.

Something worse must have happened, but in terms of bad things happening that's The Philippines, and in terms of craziest misadventures that's Mexico.

Edited by coolbluebahamut

Still angry.....bloody restaurant in Patts brought my entree and main at the same time.  Fuckers.

• Haha 2

Trip 1: I lost my debit card on the last day. So I couldn't pull any more money out to bang hoes and I had to eat at restaurants that took credit cards. I barely scraped enough baht to make it to the airport. I didn't realize how hard it is to get around without cash in Thailand. 

Trip 2: I got explosive travellers diahrea the day before I was supposed to go home. I had an intense fever and felt like death. I couldn't bang girls that day, so another trip with a lame conclusion. I barely survived the plane ride home. 

Lessons: bring prescription. Traveller diahrea pills and bring a spare debit card with you.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1