Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's the worst thing that's ever happened you in Pattaya or Thailand in general?

jmooney

On 28/10/2018 at 03:43, electoff said:
On 06/02/2018 at 01:06, TiTan69 said:

over the last two trips lost 2 iPhones 1 iPad. Passed out in my room woke up in a pool of blood. Missed two flights home and got bottled by a BG.

Sounds like a little bit of bad luck there.

Actually sounds like he has a lot of fun.  In the sentiment of Bill Murray from the movie Stripes, "I want to party with you, man"

• 4 months later...

I slipped on a wet tiled floor in the dark and broke my back , recovered now. 

Cautionary story

4 minutes ago, Bishyboy said:

I slipped on a wet tiled floor in the dark and broke my back , recovered now. 

Cautionary story

I fell on a wet floor in a bathroom in my house a year or so ago... Scared the shit outa me as I hit the floor so hard, I figured I had broken bones.... Turns out I was pretty badly bruised, but apparently no broken bones... Now I am very careful coming out of the shower... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Getting a Kidney Stone attack in Bangkok.

Not knowing what it was, i remember being in so much pain in my airbnb condo that i was thinking "I am going to die like a rat in this country like so many farangs have before me"

Playing with a BF’s pussy. Fell asleep on my hands. Woke up the next morning with pink eye and my eye swollen shut. Looked like a monster. No stunners for me that week. Had to go to the hospital twice. Scared the shit out of me. Thought I was going blind from pussy.

Edited by Thaidive
Misspelled

On 04/09/2017 at 03:42, rosen80 said:

First day of arrival.
Went in to central festival to use a atm. Machine keeps My card without reason,and they couldnt open it until day after.

First and last trip i make without a backup-card..
It keept my card

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I had this same problem too.  First night in a new country and the ATM machine keeps my card.

It was in the Dominican Republic.

There seems to be 2 types of ATM machines.  One type wants you to insert the card, then withdraw it almost immediately.   The second type wants the card to remain in the machine for the whole transaction.

In DR its type 1.   Not having seen this before I somehow ended up with the card being kept by ATM.  Got it back next day.

There is another country with ATMs like that but I cannot remember where.   Lesson learnt. Warning to all of us.

Edited by rog555

I had just got a magnificent blowjob from a girl in Paradise massage in Soi Honey and was walking up to the Subway on Soi Bukhao. As I was turning into Bukhao I brushed up against the bush that is near that corner, and I got stung by a bee or a hornet on my forearm. I have not been stung by a bee or a hornet since I was a kid and it FARKEN hurt like fuck. I pulled the sting out of my arm and went straight to the nearest pharmacy to get something to take the stinging sensation away. The stuff didn't work. My arm was swollen for 3 or 4 days.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Busted a nut while getting a blowie in Annie's in BKK.  

Went in for a morning session and got a cutie with zero English.  She sucked on my nads so hard something broke, instant pain that subsided after about 10 minutes, so still finished the session.  Went to a pub for lunch on sukhumvit and had a slash after a couple of beers... bright red, pissing blood.  Shorts had a big red patch on the front where the blood had leaked out.

Back to the hotel (fucking Millennium Hilton!) and decided to call to see if they could arrange a doc, next thing I'm in an ambulance to BKK hospital for observation overnight.  

Released with a $9K baht bill the next day and zero chance of claiming it on travel insurance, taxi back to the Hilton got lost and took 90 minutes to get me there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Busted a nut while getting a blowie in Annie's in BKK.  

Went in for a morning session and got a cutie with zero English.  She sucked on my nads so hard something broke, instant pain that subsided after about 10 minutes, so still finished the session.  Went to a pub for lunch on sukhumvit and had a slash after a couple of beers... bright red, pissing blood.  Shorts had a big red patch on the front where the blood had leaked out.

Back to the hotel (fucking Millennium Hilton!) and decided to call to see if they could arrange a doc, next thing I'm in an ambulance to BKK hospital for observation overnight.  

Released with a $9K baht bill the next day and zero chance of claiming it on travel insurance, taxi back to the Hilton got lost and took 90 minutes to get me there.

Fuck what was the prognosis? Doesn't sound to nice

On 04/09/2017 at 07:31, LesPaulPTA said:

Barfined a drunk and she vomited over the bed. A 200bt charge from the hotel to replace the sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar time one night in Sabang, Philippines, although she started sober ...

barfined, then carried on drinking ...My bad , she was only little (size .. not age..!) and was fair putting them away .. but by the time we got to the hotel she was absolutely caned ..

Me, being a kind sort, couldn’t leave her on the street in that state and my mate had barfined her friend as well..

The route back to the room was through the hotel bar .. and there was me, carrying a totally passed out drunk girl ... looking to all the world like some weird Rapist ....

Put her to bed ... 

Cleaned up the mess she made an hour or so later ... (red wine is a bitch)

Put her in the shower to rinse off ..

Dressed her in a long t-shirt of mine and wrapped her up warm to make sure she doesn’t “Mama Cass” in the night and proceeded to sleep as best I could ... not a good night ...

However ... once awake in the morning ... the “thank you for looking after me, you a lovely man” shag(s) was mind blowing ... and worth every peso of Barfine.

• 1 month later...

Occasionally I have had food poisoning which has meant I've had to stay in my room for a day or two until I felt well enough to venture out.

During one holiday there were 4 dry days because of thai general election :wacko:

Got drugged by a freelancer from WS and 60,000 baht disappeared from my locked safety box. On the first night of a 2 week trip. Still have a picture of her ID just in case I run into her again 555

when i was a big traveller i spent a night in a guest house before going to laos in the morning . All was good and clean , but when i woke up and turn on my back i felf a sudden pain in my bottom . we i moved i met a scorpion....  (not a girl; that could be more dangerous as kalleh666 reported)     i actually slept with a scorpion all night .    the pain was less than i expected and the lady doctor in the tinny hospital was pretty . m y main concern was how a doctor can be so pretty and what the hell she is doing in this hospital of 40 sq meters in the end of nowhere .

My answer to what's the worst thing that ever happened in Pattaya... well actually it was coming to Pattaya for the first time in 2011 and having to leave!  :)

Fucking place made me an addict and ruined me... so much that I did three trips a year after that until I finally got fed up and moved here last October! 5555

Honestly though nothing so far! 

Edited by Rocketboy

On 28/05/2019 at 21:04, kalleh666 said:

Got drugged by a freelancer from WS and 60,000 baht disappeared from my locked safety box. On the first night of a 2 week trip. Still have a picture of her ID just in case I run into her again 555

Locked safety box.. how? And you did nothing with that picture?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Santana187 said:

Locked safety box.. how? And you did nothing with that picture?

That I cannot understand! But It was one of those boxes with batteries and I believe there is some kind of key that opens the box if they run out of power. One key fits all. She unplugged the telephone in room so the reception couldnt reach me when she left. Didn't go to the police because I didn't wanted to end up with name and face on some news site. She did leave 1000 baht for me so she is not 100% bad 555

On 24/04/2019 at 06:32, KhunChang said:

Getting a Kidney Stone attack in Bangkok.

Not knowing what it was, i remember being in so much pain in my airbnb condo that i was thinking "I am going to die like a rat in this country like so many farangs have before me"

Back in  2010 on my first visit to Pattaya I also got a kidney stone attack, but I had had one in the past, so I need what I had. My heart sank, I thought my holiday is ruined.  I would sit in a hot bath which would instantly ease the pain, but obviously I cant stay in a bloody hot bath for two weeks. I got a taxi straight to Pattaya Bangkok hospital  for treatment . I remember the male nurse giving me extra dose of morphine which felt so great at the time, due to being in such agony. The song Golden Brown was going through my head at the time. When I got back home to Manchester I got another severe attack just a day after getting home. and spent a week in hospital. Still on the bright side I got an extra week off work .:)

Edited by wengweng

First full day in Pattaya earlier this year, I was walking along Soi Diana towards the flow of traffic. Suddenly this silver pick up truck driver decides to veer towards me, I think to avoid a motorcycle, and I've nowhere to go.....and

SMACK the wing mirror hits off my left fore arm. I'm looking down at my side, my leg and my arm and they are all intact. No blood, no pain and not even a bruise. Sorry I'm not sure this counts. The end. :P

Turning up at Bangkok airport a day late for a 12.05AM fight 

Diphtheria and then acute membrane conjunctivitis.  Felt like shit

On 05/06/2019 at 22:41, snowy34 said:

Turning up at Bangkok airport a day late for a 12.05AM fight 

Last year after songkran I opened Finnair app to do check in for next mornings flight, I noticed my flight was allready in the air, bought tickets for next day. Funny part was I was staying at Suppamitr Villa hotel and they didn't even noticed I stayed one extra night, tried to say it to reception worker and she said no, I left them 1 thousand baht tip and when I was on a taxi halfway to Suvarnabhumi they called me that I was right and The 1k went for the 1 extra night.

When I moved to Thailand from another country in Asia I took my 3 dogs with me and due to that countries rules they had to go by cargo as opposed to check in luggage. When we arrived at swampy the government vet had buggered off for the day so no vet cert could be received until the next day. Headed over to cargo to try and arrange somethign there with my mate who was with me, and the people at Thai Air Cargo introduced me to an "agent" who said he could magic out of thin air the required documents for a hefty price. I went to to check on the dogs who were in their flight crates resting at an angle half off a pallet and being told they would stay like that all night unless i coughed up, and my mate had a knife pulled on him by said agent after trying to negotiate the price. All happened inside the customs area where we were swanning around with full access to the whole area unchallenged - about as secure as a wendy house it is). Anyway in the end we got out after about 3 hours in there with a shit load of cash pissed away and three terrified dogs and 80,000 baht lighter. The fucker even asked for a tip. It was a horrendous day all told. 

• Sad 2