Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's the worst thing that's ever happened you in Pattaya or Thailand in general?

jmooney

being 20 feet away from where an Irish/ Australian landed whilst chucking himself off a higher level at swampy. Horrible noise and the worse start to a holiday I ever had. Took me days to get over that.

On 1/12/2018 at 12:32, Welbeck said:

I got food poisoning that led to my immune system attacking and killing my large intestine. 

Yeah you're the guy who got "food poisoning" and self-treated with STEROIDS and when that didn't work used MORE STEROIDS and when THAT didn't work, was advised by Thai MDs to get your behind back to Blighty at once where you were informed you were days from death without the multiple surgeries that ensued. 

As they say: "God looks after children, animals and idiots." You're lucky to have survived. Maybe consider that you (and all of us) don't have unlimited chances at cheating death...

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/lou_holtz_629615

On 1/14/2018 at 15:51, Bonkabit said:

Phuket International Hospital diagnosed a haematoma (like a big blister full of poisoned blood; worst case it can be life-threatening).

"Poisoned blood"...??? No WONDER you people do things like take STEROIDS for "Food poisoning." One might just as well start a medical witchcraft practice in Pattaya. There would SURELY be an abundance of patients. Ha Ha.

Just having a little fun. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematoma

3 hours ago, CyberPro said:

Yeah you're the guy who got "food poisoning" and self-treated with STEROIDS and when that didn't work used MORE STEROIDS and when THAT didn't work, was advised by Thai MDs to get your behind back to Blighty at once where you were informed you were days from death without the multiple surgeries that ensued. 

As they say: "God looks after children, animals and idiots." You're lucky to have survived. Maybe consider that you (and all of us) don't have unlimited chances at cheating death...

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/lou_holtz_629615

"Poisoned blood"...??? No WONDER you people do things like take STEROIDS for "Food poisoning." One might just as well start a medical witchcraft practice in Pattaya. There would SURELY be an abundance of patients. Ha Ha.

Just having a little fun. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematoma

I had Ulcerative Colitis that food poisoning caused to flare up, that's why I took Prednisilone having phoned my doctor in the UK to ask advice .

I had the shits for 4 days (food poisoning) it went away for a day then I started shitting blood i.e. it had set off a Colitis Flare up.It was controlling it until I went to the Philippines then it went out of control, the more I think about it the more I realise that the Prednisilone I bought in AC could have been duff and the problems that ensued were caused by steroid withdrawal.

As for days from death I had surgery Saturday Morning and was told an at lunchtime I would have died that morning if I hadn't have had surgery when I did.

• Sad 1

was skipping meals and not enough water per day, collapsed on my way out of a beer bar after jusy two drinks, fucking embarrassing, owner freaked out and called an ambo, hospital, emergency room, doctor said i wasn't spiked, just dehydrated AF, i'll never forget that birthday

over the last two trips lost 2 iPhones 1 iPad. Passed out in my room woke up in a pool of blood. Missed two flights home and got bottled by a BG.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Being bald I shave my head.

I was out with my mates on the second day of a trip when they decided to get a haircut.

they convinced me to get a shave at the salon.

the biggest mama ladyboy owner came out and said she would do it.

now I thought a lady boy would know how to shave......

lets just say, within 10 mins, I had blood pouring out of multiple cuts on my head from the cheap razors. I had to stop them halfway through.

i seriously couldn't shave my head for about a month which made me look like friar tuck.

it was so painful and the cuts stayed red the whole trip. I couldn't go in the sun or anything. And pattaya beach isn't clean enough for me to swim in to help the healing.

Bar girls made comments every day !

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

This one time I went to the toilet 3 times in 1 day 

worst day ever 

Nearly drowned due to under-estimating the distance around an island (it was a three, not one hour swim), not researching the south side of it (it was a cliff), not reckoning that a sea current could make the swim reallly hard (it did), and not thinking about the time of the day (it became dark). 

In the end, it was up to geography whether I would live or not. When completely exhausted, swimming against the current along a cliff, barely making progress for the last thirty minutes, I reached a small beach.

Porque la vida es sueño, y los sueños sueños son

Worst thing that has ever happened occurred in December last year where i was on my flight from Kuala Lumpur to the beautiful Phuket. Like the idiot i was i put my passport in the compartment in the seat infront of me. Having had a beer or two on the plane my memory went to the shits and I left my passport on the plane. This plane ended flying back to malaysia and i was deported back to sydney with my passport returned to me a few days later. Could not of have been any worse :( 

• 3 weeks later...

Lost my wallet with my money and my ID card on it at the parking of Chiang Mai airport.

Fortunately, I've talk to a taxi lady earlier and she remembered me.

Also lost 2 credit cards, one at an atm and the other, no idea haha.

Fortunately I'm traveling with 3 cards.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The worst thing that happened to me in Thailand was the fact I waited until 2011 to move here. 

I should have done so sooner.  I did visit Pattaya for a month in 2007 and again for a month in 2010.  The vibe in town back then was MUCH better than it is now or has been for the last few years.  Pattaya's streets were not as crowded (Read: no Chinese tours.) and the girls were cheaper to S/T in the 'old days'.

Thai girl i was with came out of the toilet,left the door open wanted to use it my self.Got to about 6ft away when the pong hit me head on,stopped me right in my tracks.She had been eating Papaya Salad.A quick turn of speed landed me on the bed flaked out,would have put a Liverpool docker to shame.Took a good couple of hours to get the all clear,and cans of air freshener was bought at 7/11 that  night.Forgot to say i did not mention this to her being a gentleman 555.   Ben.

Food poisoning after eating dodgy friedn chicken from a cart. Was in severe pain for 24 hrs. Should prob have gone to the hospital looking back. Worst pain of my life!!

10 years ago, I got the living shit kicked out of me in Bangkok. That has to be the worst. I was very drunk and don’t even remember exactly what happened. I was watching football till 5 am on the Kho San rd. I was sitting on my own when I remember a couple of Thais who worked in the bar joining me and just taking the piss out of me, and acting the hard men. As far as I remember I left soon after that, walked across the road to the 7/11, grabbed a bottle of water and as soon as I walked out, I got a kick in the face. One of them had boasted about being a Thai boxer and I’d say he done the damage. I received several kicks in the face and spent the next 3 days on a drip in hospital. Not nice!

i had a bit of a spot of bother in pattaya 2 years ago where I got attacked. This time I had the sense to run, but I received one box and my whole eye opened up and got 7 stitches above my eye! He may have been a Thai boxer too because it was the hardest punch I ever received.

Never fight with Thais!!!!!

On ‎6‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 04:36, TiTan69 said:

over the last two trips lost 2 iPhones 1 iPad. Passed out in my room woke up in a pool of blood. Missed two flights home and got bottled by a BG.

Maybe if you go Android the other crap will stop also...

I’ve also had the honor of being spiked a few times but yet I wasn’t robbed. I guess I should be grateful for hotel security.Twice I got spiked and woke up beside girls who were far from blessed in the looks department. And two other times where I woke up alone. 

Edited by Peter o connor

Nothing really.. got the runs once, nearly got hit by a MB taxi when getting off the bath but. Oh and a LB or two who were not quite up front about not being ladies :Oops1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13th Warrior`s Raid  Relatert bilde

Food poisoning for sure, 4 days of the most gut wrenching pain I've ever endured, despite medication from pharmacy

To make it worse thought I was going to pass wind coming from my hotel room on Koh Phi Phi but followed through, embarrasing

• 6 months later...

The worst thing that has happened to me is getting Bad Diarrhoea.  So bad that I've had to stay in my room for one or two nights:wacko:.  I've visited Thailand 36 times and have suffered with bad Diarrhoea during four trips.  So once every 9 trips isnt to bad

Another bad thing that has happened to me (and my mate) is that we missed our flight home.  Some might say it was a good thing because I got to stay in Pattaya an extra 3 nights.

On 4 September 2017 at 13:31, LesPaulPTA said:

Barfined a drunk and she vomited over the bed. A 200bt charge from the hotel to replace the sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should of taken it off the boom - boom price , gotta learn somehow

Dropped my beer once

edit: having to go back home, that’s the worst part of my trip over and over again...

On 9/4/2017 at 22:50, revoluti said:

Bruised around The Base of my cock black from hammering a real petite spinner, must of looked horrible as was about The Base of a pint glass in size

Yeah, sometimes they are so slim, their pubic bone can hurt you.

first time ever i have not worn a helmet while riding a m/cycle , 

i was pissed and left the bar , hung a left at the lights and rode down a bit to wait for the traffic to clear before doing a   U  turn  . the traffic had cleared and there was a lone m/cycle coming through the lights about 70  - 100 mtrs away , i couldn't get in between the cars so sort of sat on a 45 degree angle next to the cars 

well this bloke was speeding like a rocket and was on me before i could blink , sad part was he had like 2 lanes to use to swerve and miss me but just lined up my rear wheel

i woke up sitting on the kerb getting patched up then loaded into a ute and taken to hospital , result concussion and 12 stitches in back of head

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1