IGNORED

What's the worst thing that's ever happened you in Pattaya or Thailand in general?

jmooney

Hi guys,

I know it's a broad question but it can include anything from having an accident to getting locked out of your room [emoji848]

Interested to know and I will start the topic off with my incident.

I was driving home one night a few years ago when the car skidded on a wet patch. I rolled it off the road and onto a ditch. Car was fucked and I smashed my leg pretty bad. I now have a fairly impressive battle scar to show off to the girls (I got it saving an old lady from a mugger) [emoji6][emoji6][emoji41][emoji41]

I was lucky it could have been a lot worse but still not a fun experience. After a few rolls down the embankment you start to think this is the end. I am not a religious guy but Jesus got mentioned a few times that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The affordable, professional, reliable construction company.

https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com/

The air con in the condo I rented didn't work for six days. Trying to sleep was a bitch, felt like a wreck all that time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

hotel receptionist claimed they didn't have the key to my room and spent an hour with a bf looking for a key that they had on the hotel desk.

I have stayed in the hotel since and that girl has gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cut myself shaving just above my top  lip on my first night...it looked like a         cold sore.....I was distraught...took days to heal

1998 lashed after birthday whisky coke bucket slipped on bathroom tile steps landed on my coccyx, god that hurt, still think that's partly to blame for my sporadic back pain today.

Just over 3 years ago fell down stairs from 1st floor of hotel. In hospital for a week. Was pissed off that when I left said I wouldn't go until had morphine injection. They gave me a saline injection thinking the stupid farang wouldn't know. Told the nurse to fuck off and left.

I got a crazy mossie bite me at 2pm while on my motorbike.

After 3 days my leg was very red from toes to knee. Fever.

Ended up in hospital on drips and then they cut into my leg - black blood and pus.

I tripped on a gutter today in Soi Nana and grazed my elbow and knee.

I walked past a beautiful girl in the street today, She smiled at me but I didn't react and then it was too late. My head still hurts from bashing it against the wall.

First day of arrival.
Went in to central festival to use a atm. Machine keeps My card without reason,and they couldnt open it until day after.

First and last trip i make without a backup-card..
It keept my card

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

First day of arrival.

Went in to central festival to use a atm. Machine keeps My card without reason,and they couldnt open it until day after.

First and last trip i make without a backup-card..

It keept my card

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I have 3 credit cards, 1 debit card and 1 prepaid card just in case...generally only use 1. Ah and a Thai bank account

Barfined a drunk and she vomited over the bed. A 200bt charge from the hotel to replace the sheet.

Food-poisoning.....spent 24 hours in the bathroom.Apart from that, nothing to write home about, in 17 trips.I would say I got lucky so far......

Apart from Chlamydia!! Once a motorbike taxi in Nana Bangkok ran away with a 1000 Baht bill. My mistake as I trusted him with changing the money inside a 7-11. He sped away as I watched

• Haha 3

Going home?

Pissed myself in the elevator on the way up to the room.

Was just getting back from a Walking Street crawl, and drank a lot of beer. I knew I should've gone before I left the bar, but thought I could wait till the room. Big mistake. 

As I was making it back to the hotel, I was doing the pee pee speed walk. As I get in the elevator, I start losing bladder control. Made it back to the room and pissed my brains out in the toilet, but the damage was done. I probably leaked about 50ml.

Needless to say immediately thereafter, I showered, changed and went to get me a FL from beach road.  Once I brought her back, I was secretly hoping there were no small traces of piss I might have missed during clean up, that cought her attention.

Count me among those who have had an ATM machine keep a foreign debit card. I had a Thai bank account for visa purposes, but at the time it only had about 500 baht in it.

I don't remember how long it took my American bank to get a new card to me, but I was flat broke for quite a while.

I could write a list about this one,  especially owning businesses here, you get targetted, not to mention normal personal problems.