Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ISO expat seller financed properties

Blkflm6888

Hello, im 28 looking for a seller financed property to be used as a investment property/vacation home/Home base for my future. Thank you in advance

On 9/2/2017 at 17:11, Blkflm6888 said:

Hello, im 28 looking for a seller financed property to be used as a investment property/vacation home/Home base for my future. Thank you in advance

??? ISO

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

ISO - In Search Of

To the OP: Some idea of what you want might have a better chance of getting a response. Do you want a 20M Baht, 5 bedroom house with pool or a 600K Baht Studio etc.

On 02/09/2017 at 14:11, Blkflm6888 said:

looking for a seller financed property

Just wondering how desperate would a vendor have to be to consider this?

6 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Just wondering how desperate would a vendor have to be to consider this?

Cant answer but see more and more vendors offering it. Same same a rental income for some i guess, not necessarily desperation.

i believe The Cube development offers it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

100% seller finance would be strange.

70/30 80/20 not really

besides not good investing in property in pattaya. Way overpriced and monthly rental is crap. Maybe u net a 4% roi if your lucky which is useless. I dont see actual selling prices rise a lot either.

they can ask a lot but they are fighting over 1 or 2 possible buyers.

best bet is to buy a villa in a good location but you will need a huge budget and will think twice of investing in thailand let alone no owner rights of land.

On 2017-09-05 at 13:27, kakebur said:

100% seller finance would be strange.

70/30 80/20 not really

besides not good investing in property in pattaya. Way overpriced and monthly rental is crap. Maybe u net a 4% roi if your lucky which is useless. I dont see actual selling prices rise a lot either.

they can ask a lot but they are fighting over 1 or 2 possible buyers.

best bet is to buy a villa in a good location but you will need a huge budget and will think twice of investing in thailand let alone no owner rights of land.

and where exactly can you get 4% guaranteed  roi with a possible increase of value ?

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

47 minutes ago, Larssonn said:

and where exactly can you get 4% guaranteed  roi with a possible increase of value ?

Uhm, basically any other european country?

UK bank savers think 0.3%, guess any other European company could include Albania. Belarus so maybe, dream on.

Suddenly Thai banks at 2-3% even if bonds, not guaranteed look great.  Venezuela, Zimbabwe should get your 4% I guess.

• 4 months later...

Sorry been gone awhile. Happy new year to all. Just to clarify.

Condo preferred. I got atleast a 10 year time horizon to get my return on investment. With the rental income it will cover annual expenses and cash flow. 

I dont mind jomtien but more traffic comes through patts. 

Doesn't have to be 100% seller financed. Just want a nomad base because I know I wont retire in the US or work until i die there either

On 1/13/2018 at 23:50, Blkflm6888 said:

Sorry been gone awhile. Happy new year to all. Just to clarify.

Condo preferred. I got atleast a 10 year time horizon to get my return on investment. With the rental income it will cover annual expenses and cash flow. 

I dont mind Jomtien but more traffic comes through patts. 

Doesn't have to be 100% seller financed. Just want a nomad base because I know I wont retire in the US or work until i die there either

yes HNY to you as well.

there could be someone desperate enough - but I doubt it.

the "vendor" is giving a loan that is only partially secured, receiving no cash upfront (apart from interest) and has no share in future capital gains

they may as well keep it and rent out themselves.

I suspect that the only people interested would overprice both their property and interest charges to you and hope that you fail. 

when you say "return on investment" you have to accept that your "investment " is pretty close to nil.

Archived