Jump to content
Blkflm6888

ISO expat seller financed properties

Recommended Posts

Blkflm6888

Hello, im 28 looking for a seller financed property to be used as a investment property/vacation home/Home base for my future. Thank you in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
talung66
On 9/2/2017 at 17:11, Blkflm6888 said:

Hello, im 28 looking for a seller financed property to be used as a investment property/vacation home/Home base for my future. Thank you in advance

??? ISO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goolabert

ISO - In Search Of

 

To the OP: Some idea of what you want might have a better chance of getting a response. Do you want a 20M Baht, 5 bedroom house with pool or a 600K Baht Studio etc.

Edited by Goolabert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KittenKong
On 02/09/2017 at 14:11, Blkflm6888 said:

looking for a seller financed property

 

Just wondering how desperate would a vendor have to be to consider this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whitespider
6 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

 

Just wondering how desperate would a vendor have to be to consider this?

Cant answer but see more and more vendors offering it. Same same a rental income for some i guess, not necessarily desperation.

i believe The Cube development offers it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kakebur

100% seller finance would be strange.

 

70/30 80/20 not really

 

besides not good investing in property in pattaya. Way overpriced and monthly rental is crap. Maybe u net a 4% roi if your lucky which is useless. I dont see actual selling prices rise a lot either.

they can ask a lot but they are fighting over 1 or 2 possible buyers.

best bet is to buy a villa in a good location but you will need a huge budget and will think twice of investing in thailand let alone no owner rights of land.

Edited by kakebur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Larssonn
On 2017-09-05 at 13:27, kakebur said:

100% seller finance would be strange.

 

70/30 80/20 not really

 

besides not good investing in property in pattaya. Way overpriced and monthly rental is crap. Maybe u net a 4% roi if your lucky which is useless. I dont see actual selling prices rise a lot either.

they can ask a lot but they are fighting over 1 or 2 possible buyers.

best bet is to buy a villa in a good location but you will need a huge budget and will think twice of investing in thailand let alone no owner rights of land.

and where exactly can you get 4% guaranteed  roi with a possible increase of value ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeeMak
47 minutes ago, Larssonn said:

and where exactly can you get 4% guaranteed  roi with a possible increase of value ?

 

Uhm, basically any other european country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simon46

UK bank savers think 0.3%, guess any other European company could include Albania. Belarus so maybe, dream on.

Suddenly Thai banks at 2-3% even if bonds, not guaranteed look great.  Venezuela, Zimbabwe should get your 4% I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blkflm6888

Sorry been gone awhile. Happy new year to all. Just to clarify.

Condo preferred. I got atleast a 10 year time horizon to get my return on investment. With the rental income it will cover annual expenses and cash flow. 

I dont mind jomtien but more traffic comes through patts. 

Doesn't have to be 100% seller financed. Just want a nomad base because I know I wont retire in the US or work until i die there either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aussielongboat
On 1/13/2018 at 23:50, Blkflm6888 said:

Sorry been gone awhile. Happy new year to all. Just to clarify.

Condo preferred. I got atleast a 10 year time horizon to get my return on investment. With the rental income it will cover annual expenses and cash flow. 

I dont mind Jomtien but more traffic comes through patts. 

Doesn't have to be 100% seller financed. Just want a nomad base because I know I wont retire in the US or work until i die there either

yes HNY to you as well.

there could be someone desperate enough - but I doubt it.

the "vendor" is giving a loan that is only partially secured, receiving no cash upfront (apart from interest) and has no share in future capital gains

they may as well keep it and rent out themselves.

 

I suspect that the only people interested would overprice both their property and interest charges to you and hope that you fail. 

when you say "return on investment" you have to accept that your "investment " is pretty close to nil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.