IGNORED

Tourists Sleeping Voluntarily in Prison?

Denis903

I just read the following article ...

Not the Bangkok Hilton: tourists pay to stay in Thailand's prison-style hotel

Surely, it’s a tourist’s worst nightmare.

A holiday to the pristine beaches of southeast Asia turns ugly after a boozy night, and you wake up bleary-eyed in a dingy prison.

Not according to one hotelier, who believes there is a market for Thailand’s prison experience.

Sittichai Chaivoraprug, 55, built a hostel on the outskirts of the capital Bangkok that has nine tiny, dark rooms and cement walls with bunk beds for those seeking an authentic night in jail.

The sliding doors at Sook Station are made with thick bars, although two rooms have a solitary confinement-style metal door with peep holes. A minuscule barred-window looks out to the street. Only the air-conditioning and wifi break the illusion.

Read more...

Personally, one of my fears in Thailand would be to find myself in a Thai prison. I would not even want to sleep in a hotel that simulates the experience of a Thai prison. Never.

How much is it for a room?  Is there prison sex involved? Are you allowed to bash snitches while in there?

4 hours ago, Denis903 said:

Sittichai Chaivoraprug, 55, built a hostel on the outskirts of the capital Bangkok that has nine tiny, dark rooms and cement walls with bunk beds for those seeking an authentic night in jail.

Read more...

From what I heard from an American friend and others, Pattaya Remand Prison at Nong Palai is much like this.  You sleep on a concrete floor .And your pillow was someones' feet. And the toilet was a hole in the floor. No bunk beds.

It was designed for 700 prisoners and sometimes has several thousands, many who are in for minor drug offences..

59a8ed40ebaba_ManilaJail1.thumb.jpg.ff0d41c5310d4d306b63bf5062fbabe1.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1-9-2017 at 03:54, Mognam said:

How much is it for a room?  Is there prison sex involved? Are you allowed to bash snitches while in there?

why do you ask?? are you looking to be sodomized?? +555 :P

I would love to stay in a real Thai prison for a couple of days.. but that day while probably come ...looking at my track record :o...

On 8/31/2017 at 21:24, Denis903 said:

A holiday to the pristine beaches of southeast Asia turns ugly after a boozy night, and you wake up bleary-eyed in a dingy prison.

Not according to one hotelier, who believes there is a market for Thailand’s prison experience.

The sliding doors at Sook Station are made with thick bars, although two rooms have a solitary confinement-style metal door with peep holes. A minuscule barred-window looks out to the street. Only the air-conditioning and wifi break the illusion.

Read more...

This looks nothing like a Thai prison. 

A real Thai prison makes Hell look like The Four Seasons. 

Archived