IGNORED

Best Fish & Chips in Pattaya

onlyonetwo

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to report that Caddyshack is still doing a good F&C, crispy batter, home made chips, 245B

Edited by jimboh

Dean's staff doing a good job at Witherspoon's but need to double fry the spuds to make crispy chips....but not frozen at least.

Edited by Edge
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

That does indeed look good, last time I had it, Batter was a bit soggy. 

Aside, had pie bean chip special today from W/Spoons, 199B excellent. 

Edited by jimboh

This thread should be

In your opinion wheres the best Fish and chips in Pattaya

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

21 hours ago, Edge said:

Dean at Witherspoons R-con chicane still going well.

20210910_143159.thumb.jpg.bb78736cea3dff77dd73552009247259.jpg20210910_143121.thumb.jpg.b154b0be084f8afce097097a97298613.jpg

Great news when I get back to my place in Pattaya 10 minute walk 

2 hours ago, Soi7 said:

This thread should be

In your opinion wheres the best Fish and chips in Pattaya

Could have gone without saying?  :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, Edge said:

Could have gone without saying?  :rolleyes:

Yes but in all my years on Forums I have seen some shit fights about mine is better than yours and such when infact both are correct. Someones mine is better may well be to him but not to the next guy so ..................................................

• Haha 1

babydollsaddict.gif

3 hours ago, Soi7 said:

Yes but in all my years on Forums I have seen some shit fights about mine is better than yours and such when infact both are correct. Someones mine is better may well be to him but not to the next guy so ..................................................

I was not disagreeing with you, but it's stating the obvious somewhat........you could qualify every opinion/review post on the board with "in my/your opinion", be it FnC or breakfast or hotel or whatever, not to mention TGs
It usually goes without saying because everybody knows it's only that BM's opinion.

In the case of FnC I'd agree that "best" could be further defined eg. some posters' opinions often take price into account, seemingly ignoring the quality of the fish used, whereas I will never rate Pangassius (Dory) regardless of its cheap price or even the standard of cooking, preparation, batter, chips and peas. 
I've explained why several times...........in my opinion the 'Best Fish & Chips' has to be an Ocean fish such as Cod or Haddock, or at least a flake fish such as Gummy Shark (I think).

If someone else's opinion is different there's nothing stopping them posting it........same as with TGs.  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

On 02/07/2021 at 19:22, Edge said:

.......and so it came to pass.

Thanks Dean we were not disappointed...... spot on.

20210702_155305.thumb.jpg.c430af78176e068f436dfd191d3ade94.jpg

20210702_155345.thumb.jpg.5cc052eb5de49dc52afe43d61de849b5.jpg

Thx I'm going to give them a try....everything looks good except those "mushy peas"! 555

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Edge said:

I was not disagreeing with you,

Ok I am slow but fun to watch :P

babydollsaddict.gif

Just my opinion?

20210917_212729.thumb.jpg.3b4c62917975f6d4c6be0c5b90a20ab5.jpg20210917_212802.thumb.jpg.f47d4e0d951f9362a40fc1303d9f90d1.jpg

Went to Witherspoons today for F&C special, glad to report that it was really good, place busy enough considering.

Aside, they have taken over RCon bar, nearby and will open it as an open-air bar, which is good news, great people watching spot in the past.

17 minutes ago, jimboh said:

Went to Witherspoons today for F&C special, glad to report that it was really good, place busy enough considering.

Aside, they have taken over RCon bar, nearby and will open it as an open-air bar, which is good news, great people watching spot in the past.

Great news Rcon is one of my favourite spots and only 10 minutes from my house 

One more time....

20210924_230908.thumb.jpg.8c63c72a1f70030a1a9e10d5babe6421.jpg20210924_231108.thumb.jpg.d2b8ef665ecfeb919acdac8cbb6030af.jpg

10 hours ago, Pheat said:

Great news Rcon is one of my favourite spots and only 10 minutes from my house 

R-Con was a place I used quiet a lot with the missus, would go around back of 5 and stay till 7, was a good spot to start the evening, something about sitting looking out people watching.

Just hoping that will be able to have F&C sent there, am sure Dean will oblige. 

8 hours ago, jimboh said:

R-Con was a place I used quiet a lot with the missus, would go around back of 5 and stay till 7, was a good spot to start the evening, something about sitting looking out people watching.

Great spot 100% same used to start the evening there 

On 15/09/2021 at 04:26, Soi7 said:

Aren't we getting a little pedantic here? Can we talk about periods and commas etc.?

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Someone told me I can't remember who or what restaurant, but they said they had halibut as a choice of fish. I love halibut.

On 25/09/2021 at 09:05, jimboh said:

No more R-Con.

On 25/09/2021 at 09:05, jimboh said:

it's a great plaice for fish n chips

1 hour ago, striderman said:

it's a great plaice for fish n chips

I sea what you did there.....

I usually had a whale of a time there.  Even saw Sharky and Crocodile Dundee pass by one day.

But when it rains you are always flounder (ing) around on that corner.

Also a great place to wave to people.

(I definitely have too much time on my hands..think I'll pop into Mermaids for dinner)