Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

All Metal Fan-small desk size

how122255

All metal fan -NO plastic. Perfect for desk/computer use. Also used by nail shops. 2 speeds. 8.5 inches high(  22 cm)...asking 350 baht....Possible free delivery in the Pattaya-Jomtien area.

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the tablet, the camera, a variey of electrical leads lol, the mobile phone ...oh my memory is so bad. Help me out guys.

10 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

I remember the tablet, the camera, a variey of electrical leads lol, the mobile phone ...oh my memory is so bad. Help me out guys.

Why do you care ??   Why would anyone be the slightest bit interested in what someone is selling IF they have NO interest in buying >???

Yes, over the years,  I have sold many things but MOST of the sales do  NOT  come from this wonderful website ...I love this site and it has given me hours of enjoyment and lots of good info...Another GREAT day in Pattaya ... I Love Pattaya !!!

3 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Every post is a plug right?

you should be encouraging my interest :)

OK...thanks ...

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, petermik said:

If you throw the tins in for free its a sale..........:ThumbUp6:

OK...deal !!!    How long will it take you get get your financing approved ??

7 hours ago, how122255 said:

50 baht up front,then ten 30 baht monthly instalments...........how soon can you deliver :ThumbUp6:

3 hours ago, petermik said:

Why would You make a purchase offer and when that SAME offer is accepted,  you then try to play games about making payments ???  Did you somehow think that your offer was funny or clever ????

On 26/08/2017 at 13:57, how122255 said:

All metal fan -NO plastic. Perfect for desk/computer use. Also used by nail shops. 2 speeds. 8.5 inches high(  22 cm)...asking 350 baht....Possible free delivery in the Pattaya-Jomtien area.

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

Does the fan come with a warranty and a service contract?

On 9/20/2017 at 11:00, petermik said:

23 hours ago, how122255 said:

23 hours ago, petermik said:

50 baht up front,then ten 30 baht monthly instalments...........how soon can you deliver :ThumbUp6:

20 hours ago, how122255 said:

Why would You make a purchase offer and when that SAME offer is accepted,  you then try to play games about making payments ???  Did you somehow think that your offer was funny or clever ????

I,m waiting for YOUR approval of my financing how.....if successful how soon can I expect delivery?........I,m not expecting any guarantee on the fan as I,m a long time admirer of your sales on here knowing full well the quality of all your goods.

Another satisfied customer...........I hope :GrinNod1:

12 hours ago, John1001 said:

I'm an all metal fan as well ........ thrash, grindcore, death metal ........ I'm a fan of them all. :-)

Good one !   But I can only take heavy metal music for a limited time.

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Prego?? ....is it soup or a sauce ....tasty? 

Great sauce...It's expensive but it makes most meals better.

Your fan looks a lot larger then mine.  If you use a fan in the bedroom,  you want a bigger one so you can use it on low speed...My fan is way too small for room cooling but would be good on a computer desk  or in the kitchen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived