Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Pattaya Club - No access

Pumpuynarak

Now i'm unsure if this subject matter is permissable but here goes anyhow, if the Mods deem it against the rules please accept my apology and delete. I genuinely believe this topic is of interest as it maybe the case that TPC is updating its software just like PA did a while ago with all the resultant problems.

I have tried and tried to log in to TPC with no success, is anybody else experiencing the same problem ? 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if they're doing an upgrade to the forum software. If they are, it would have been nice to forewarn the BM's.

12 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Wonder if they're doing an upgrade to the forum software. If they are, it would have been nice to forewarn the BM's.

My thoughts exactly.

Same as this board (it appears) unskilled doing upgrades.
it will be On and Off for Many days, if not weeks... wait and see.
I know of two boards that upgraded the same software and it was near seamless.

I agree that a broadcast email stating that the board may be down for X number of days would be common Courtesy ... something that management of this board also missed completely.

I guess the all think they can press a button and in no time an "upgrade" will be done.
The mind boggles.

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I have tried and tried to log in to TPC with no success, is anybody else experiencing the same problem ? 

Yes!

17 minutes ago, phantom51red said:

Ive hacked it,holding them to ransom :)

Good luck with getting the nudes back!

I would hesitate jumping to the conclusion that the cause of the outage is due to a software upgrade. It may be server issues. I'd give management the benefit of the doubt at this point. Time enough to throw stones once we know the real reason for the outage.

Yep, lost connection to it about 10 hours ago. Good to know its not just my PC

Security shutdown for UKGuys visit perhaps  ?  :)

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

I would hesitate jumping to the conclusion that the cause of the outage is due to a software upgrade. It may be server issues. I'd give management the benefit of the doubt at this point. Time enough to throw stones once we know the real reason for the outage.

You could be right, but certainly the top dog announced a month ago that an upgrade was pending.
With that in mind I think a guess to that extend is fair.

yup me too ..and Secrets hotel too ...probably an upgrade but why the hell not forewarned...beggars belief

If its outside their control then apologies

9 minutes ago, peter.storm said:

An upgrade of the forum should not bring the main website down as they are separate. The forum is a subdirectory of the main site.

If it was an upgrade issue I believe thepattayclub.com would still work.

All the domains are down so its a server issue and not the upgrade.. 

Unless a Saturday morning computer enthusiast is doing the upgrade ....

12 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

All the domains are down so its a server issue and not the upgrade.. 

Yes Thats what I thought cause the whole site is down so probably not an upgrade.

Maybe they have spent all their money on buying pizza for UKGay for the upcoming party and not paid their server fee!!!!

signaturesml.jpg.764ff137c2c3de0437af6705465cff7f.jpg   

Android APP       iPhone APP

1 hour ago, lanzalad said:

Don't be surprised.

maybe just solidarity with the pound .......down down down ??  :D

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:43 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Now i'm unsure if this subject matter is permissable but here goes anyhow, if the Mods deem it against the rules please accept my apology and delete. I genuinely believe this topic is of interest as it maybe the case that TPC is updating its software just like PA did a while ago with all the resultant problems.

I wasn't able to get past logging in several days ago. Could not get to forum, profile,ect.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Thanks for your replies guys. Seems to be a problem for us ALL, i hope they get it sorted soon.

TPC went down for me at midnight between Thursday and Friday.  I was online at the time and just about to post a comment.  I was in Secrets Friday afternoon, but the staff on duty didn't know anything about the outage.  I had a very nice coconut smoothie, though!

IMG_0016.jpg.ec4cfabfc4d521837569d68aa944e27a.jpg

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Archived