Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Galaxy NOTE 8 EVENT this week on 23rd in NY

MassageMaven

NOTE 8 announcement

Anyone else here looking forward to the new Galaxy note 8?   I am continually surrounded by iPhone bigots in my condo - but I hold fast to my preference for the old Galaxy Note I have until I can get the new one.   I was really bummed when the Note 7 was recalled and I hope to be able to score a Note 8, I figure they must finally have the bugs and battery issues worked out by NOW!

I am older and feel much better using the stylus on a note than I do using my fat fingers on a display keyboard.  Plus I like to sketch and make hand notes.  Old habits - die hard.

Any other folks Galaxy Note bigots? 

I used to be a Samsung fanboy until the Note 7 debacle. After that i moved to Huawei and found they were a far better phone for half the price. A Note 8 for 32,000 baht? no thanks.

On 8/22/2017 at 7:51 AM, chris2004 said:

I used to be a Samsung fanboy until the Note 7 debacle. After that i moved to Huawei and found they were a far better phone for half the price. A Note 8 for 32,000 baht? no thanks.

While the Note 8 appears pricey.   It looks like (from unofficial early reports), the Note 8 will be LESS costly than the new iPhone 8.   Now, that media is reporting invitations to the September 12, iPhone release date, it won't be long before the 'real' comparisons of price/performance and price/functionality start appearing.

• 4 months later...

Galaxy Note 8 is the best phone in Android. It is more free and more luxurious than iOS, and the pen is useless. However, the battery is consumed too quickly. But it is good to charge as fast as that. Even if you buy again, note 8 rather than iphone x.

Archived