IGNORED

the hilton

tobeornottobe

800 posts and still has no idea this has been asked and answered about a million times ...

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Just now, mustluvbuns said:

800 posts and still has no idea this has been asked and answered about a million times ...

give him a break . He's a paddy 

Since the BM's are busting your balls with the use "search" feature, I'll just tell you. 

Officially, Hilton's policy is there's a joiner fee. 

Unofficially, your milage may vary. Many reports indicate there isn't a fee, but it could be due to if staff likes you, who's working, or if the employee that's supposed to keep an eye out for this, just doesn't give a fuck that night. 

If I were you, I would plan to pay a joiner fee, but would hope I don't get charged one.  Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

40 minutes ago, Queef_Sniffer said:

Since the BM's are busting your balls with the use "search" feature, I'll just tell you. 

Officially, Hilton's policy is there's a joiner fee. 

Unofficially, your milage may vary. Many reports indicate there isn't a fee, but it could be due to if staff likes you, who's working, or if the employee that's supposed to keep an eye out for this, just doesn't give a fuck that night. 

If I were you, I would plan to pay a joiner fee, but would hope I don't get charged one.  Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

I can expand on this a little.

If you emailed the Hilton and asked them you will probably get a reply that they charge extra for an over-nighter. Therefore, "company policy" says it is not.

However, the management of the Hilton understand that this is Pattaya. Pretty much ALL the reports on the forum say it is girl-friendly (one girl).

When you book make sure you book "double occupancy" (not the same as a double room) and you should be fine. If you use a booking service such as Agoda it generally books for 2 pax but read any small print when booking anywhere.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

To expand on this, here is the answer I got when I enquired about it a few months back:

"Greetings from Hilton Pattaya and thank you for choosing stay with us!

Thank you for kindly email.

According to hotel policy in cooperated with Thai Government, we would like to inform you that we do not charge visitor guest but they must be left their identity cards with our guest services at the Front Desk.

However, the guests must be held responsible for any misbehavior, loudness, irritating voices, lost, missing items and damages of properties or assets in the hotel rooms which will be charged accordingly.

Should you require further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.

Best regards,

NONTHAWAT YOSGAST I  Reservations Sales Agen

Hilton PATTAYA"

1 hour ago, Rainville said:

To expand on this, here is the answer I got when I enquired about it a few months back:

"Greetings from Hilton Pattaya and thank you for choosing stay with us!

Thank you for kindly email.

According to hotel policy in cooperated with Thai Government, we would like to inform you that we do not charge visitor guest but they must be left their identity cards with our guest services at the Front Desk.

However, the guests must be held responsible for any misbehavior, loudness, irritating voices, lost, missing items and damages of properties or assets in the hotel rooms which will be charged accordingly.

Should you require further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.

Best regards,

NONTHAWAT YOSGAST I  Reservations Sales Agen

HILTON PATTAYA"

LOL

Same as the email I got back. I specifically asked about joiner fees & it was confirmed there is none & that a single booking would be fine.

I will confirm on the ground in a few months :)

May I ask the benefits of staying at the Hilton vs a 3 star establishment?

I realise they have quite good fitness facilities etc but is the price worth it ?

I have thought about staying in the Hilton however I cannot justify the price .

2 minutes ago, Kendrickrio said:

I realise they have quite good fitness facilities etc but is the price worth it ?

For me the location was good & I prefer to stay in 4/5 star hotels when I travel at home, so no reason not to when it is about 1/3 the price in Thailand.

Depends on budget I guess..

Honestly, if it wasn't for me using points for a room, I wouldn't stay here at all. However, if you have the money for it there are a few things included.

- If you have breakfast included, I have yet to have a bad breakfast at the Hilton. Their buffet has enough that you will find something you like.

-It is connected to Central mall, so no walking to the mall. Just hop on the elevator and go down.

-If you are in one of the executive rooms, your breakfast is free and you get free hors d'oeuvres with drinks included each night. That is specially for those who like wine and champagne, although they do have soft drinks and juice for us none drinkers.

- I have never had a bad view from the hotel. For some reason, I love staying as high as possible when I'm in a hotel. I love being able to look out. Now, while some of the TGs like the views, not all of them like walking out on the balcony, FYI.

-Found out last trip after I left, the Hilton have mattress toppers if you request them so the mattress isn't so hard. They also have my personal favorite, foam pillows. I always request them so I don't have to use those pillows that pancake as soon as you lay your head down.

Those are my reasons for liking the Hilton. At the same time though, as I said earlier, unless I was a rich man I wouldn't pay money to stay because of the price. Ok, that is a lie, if I didn't have enough points available, I would pay a little money to make up the difference if it wasn't too high.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Kendrickrio said:

No benefit. It's just about budget.

i stayed in a hotel room for one month for less than 10k.

i slept and fucked in the room. What do you do in a room in the Hilton.

it all depends on what you want from your trip. Some people like the high-so feel to the Hilton and places like it. 

If I was taking a proper holiday ( not a fuck fest trip) I would stay in someplace upmarket. In Pattaya I use the additional money on pussy

19 hours ago, Kendrickrio said:

Not bumping into Westie in the elevator is enough for me.

On 8/22/2017 at 8:28 AM, Kendrickrio said:

depends on how much money you have, just like everyting else.  You make 100K a year and no problem, what  not go in style.  You make 30 a year and you would be crazy to stay there.  Trump would get the whole top floor and not even know its missing.   Like most things it depends on your budget, and people will always go to the top end of their budget

same with eating, you can eat the same food in a cart as in a sit down restaurant, depends on your budget

49 minutes ago, just hanging said:

depends on how much money you have, just like everyting else.  You make 100K a year and no problem, what  not go in style.  You make 30 a year and you would be crazy to stay there.  Trump would get the whole top floor and not even know its missing.   Like most things it depends on your budget, and people will always go to the top end of their budget

same with eating, you can eat the same food in a cart as in a sit down restaurant, depends on your budget

Mmmmmm.... budget is not a problem,I am financially secure , but I find the people with the most money tend to stay at the cheaper places whilst those without use their CC to holiday in style.

Its just I like to get value for money and see what im getting service wise for it rather than just staying somewhere for its name.

9 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Not bumping into Westie in the elevator is enough for me.

Fuck you.  :P

Im a total sweetheart. You're off my Xmas card list 

1 hour ago, Kendrickrio said:

Mmmmmm.... budget is not a problem,I am financially secure , but I find the people with the most money tend to stay at the cheaper places whilst those without use their CC to holiday in style.

Its just I like to get value for money and see what im getting service wise for it rather than just staying somewhere for its name.

I am secure financially secure but not rich , I prefer to stay in a good apartment . But my rich friends some born rich others made themselves rich always stay at the best places . Only one of them ever comes to Pattaya and uses the Hilton when in town , travels business class even first class to HK on his next trip . Which will include a visit toThailand and the Pattaya Hilton.

None of them would ever think of staying in a second or third rate place merely to save money . They have enough not to bother about such things . They don't look at economy flights and then check the price of business class, they just book business .

Just the same as any normal guy with a good travelling job gets a business class seat from his company . I guess like most of here we would like that , and not contact the boss and say no problem boss just book me economy its good enough for me . And if your boss booked you in the Hilton would you say no boss Opey de Place if just fine for me, you save your money boss. If that was true business class would only be half full and the Hiltons of the world even less than half full .

2 hours ago, Kendrickrio said:

not true, they will spend according to their budget, they will not go crazy though.  I used to use Taipan on my monthly trip to Bangkok, okay place 1,500.  Now I decided that I can afford Pullman next door for 5,000 a night.  much nicer.  I can afford a suite there but I get a regular room  thats the difference. No use wasting money on something I wont use, but good for the regular room

12923113_656697441135431_5172171693716014541_n copy.jpg

2 hours ago, Kendrickrio said:

not true, they will spend according to their budget, they will not go crazy though.  I used to use Taipan on my monthly trip to Bangkok, okay place 1,500.  Now I decided that I can afford Pullman next door for 5,000 a night.  much nicer.  I can afford a suite there but I get a regular room  thats the difference. No use wasting money on something I wont use, but good for the regular room.  rich people dont waste their money, but do use it.

1 hour ago, just hanging said:

not true, they will spend according to their budget, they will not go crazy though.  I used to use Taipan on my monthly trip to Bangkok, okay place 1,500.  Now I decided that I can afford Pullman next door for 5,000 a night.  much nicer.  I can afford a suite there but I get a regular room  thats the difference. No use wasting money on something I wont use, but good for the regular room.  rich people dont waste their money, but do use it.

Sounds a bit like you're reaching for reasons to hate on people choosing the Hilton. I'll be staying there in a month. I'm not super rich but make enough that I'm happy to enjoy premium quality accomodation. Advantages have been mentioned above.

If you think a majority of people making 100k+ a year would choose a 3* hotel over the Hilton for a few days, you're off.

Not sure what's your point.

Edit: context matters as well. I'm staying there for 4 nights. I would never choose the Hilton if I was planning on staying more than 1 or 2 weeks.

7 hours ago, westie1 said:

Fuck you.  :P

Im a total sweetheart. You're off my Xmas card list 

No card ok.

but still send me the pudding.

23 hours ago, Rainville said:

Sounds a bit like you're reaching for reasons to hate on people choosing the Hilton. I'll be staying there in a month. I'm not super rich but make enough that I'm happy to enjoy premium quality accomodation. Advantages have been mentioned above.

If you think a majority of people making 100k+ a year would choose a 3* hotel over the Hilton for a few days, you're off.

Not sure what's your point.

Edit: context matters as well. I'm staying there for 4 nights. I would never choose the Hilton if I was planning on staying more than 1 or 2 weeks.

no, the opposite maybe I didnt word it well, a rich guy with get the hotel he wants, wont throw his money away but will live good....becasue he can

nothing wrong with the Hilton at all, I would choose the Marriott just cause I like the setup better

I was referring, as you know, to someone post that said a rich guy will not get a good hotel

Archived