IGNORED

iphone 7 128Gb new in box

freedom42

I have a 128 Gb iphone 7 brand new sealed in the box for sale. Bought May 16 from Lazada. I will include gorilla glass screen protector, two cases, one of them being a 3000 Mah battery case. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JWDLN5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

The phone is gold, as is the case. I am willing to sell it for 24,500 baht. Here is a link to Lazada with the current price http://www.lazada.co.th/apple-iphone-7-128gb-lte-gold-intl-9170785.html?spm=a2o4l.brand-67.0.0.Xn23VS&ff=1&sc=MUM=&rb=67 (cheapest one I could find with same specs).

Disclaimer - Price is firm, I am not desperate to sell. Just thought I would offer a discount with some freebies thrown in.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

It's a good phone, although I'm waiting to see what the "new" iPhone has to offer.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

On 8/20/2017 at 6:55 AM, djidji said:

I am interested but wonder why you sell this very good phone?

I bought it for someone who then decided they wanted android. I was outside the return period. I have it now, and if it doesn't sell, it will make a christmas gift for a family member.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Archived