IGNORED

Laptop, Ipad and Smartphone Wanted

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Guys I am going to be in Patts from late August through to the third week in October. During that period I am interested in buying a good condition/nearly new

Laptop (not fussy about make)

Ipad (wifi only OK, 32GB+)

Smartphone (not fussy about make)

If anyone has any of the above that they want to sell then let me know.

Cheers

LW

I have two genuine IPad  2 64gb Wifi and sim. 5,500tb each. 

And a genuine Samsung S4 5,000tb.

Also a genuine Samsung note 3. with extras 7,500tb.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

jdm, I wish you had posted a week ago as I would have loved the Ipad2. Back in Philippines for 3 months unfortunately

1 minute ago, biggles said:

jdm, I wish you had posted a week ago as I would have loved the Ipad2. Back in Philippines for 3 months unfortunately

Sorry mate I tend to keep things when I buy new and have decided to have a clean out.

The I pads , one was mine and one was my sons I changed to Samsung and my boy used it and liked it better more games available.

So he has a samsung and the iPads went into storage.

JDM

I have an Acer 15.6 laptop for sale for 7000 baht. Perfect condition.

A review.

Acer Aspire 5552 5898  Laptop

If you’re looking for an inexpensive laptop you don’t have to limit yourself to a netbook’s small screen and keyboard.  One example is Acer’s Aspire 5552, a fully-featured 15.6in laptop .

The 5552’s 2.1GHz AMD Phenom II X2 Triple core N830 processor doesn’t give astounding performance, but an overall score of 54 in our benchmarks shows it is more than powerful enough for web browsing, office work and even more advanced tasks such as image editing. It’s also more than double the performance of even the fastest netbook. A generous 3GB (4GB) of memory, DVD re-writer and a 320GB (500GB) Hard Disk round off the internal components, which is a great specification for the price. Price when reviewed £350.

NOTE: the model being sold has a better spec than the one reviewed above. See red items in brackets.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

4 hours ago, Billyboy294 said:

I have an Acer 15.6 laptop for sale for 7000 baht. Perfect condition.

A review.

Acer Aspire 5552 5898  Laptop

If you’re looking for an inexpensive laptop you don’t have to limit yourself to a netbook’s small screen and keyboard.  One example is Acer’s Aspire 5552, a fully-featured 15.6in laptop .

The 5552’s 2.1GHz AMD Phenom II X2 Triple core N830 processor doesn’t give astounding performance, but an overall score of 54 in our benchmarks shows it is more than powerful enough for web browsing, office work and even more advanced tasks such as image editing. It’s also more than double the performance of even the fastest netbook. A generous 3GB (4GB) of memory, DVD re-writer and a 320GB (500GB) Hard Disk round off the internal components, which is a great specification for the price. Price when reviewed £350.

NOTE: the model being sold has a better spec than the one reviewed above. See red items in brackets.

How old is the lap top mate?

5 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I have two genuine IPad  2 64gb Wifi and sim. 5,500tb each. 

And a genuine Samsung S4 5,000tb.

Also a genuine Samsung note 3. with extras 7,500tb.

JDM

JDM - I might be interested in one of your Ipads mate. I already have an Ipad 2...but stupidly bought the cheap 16gb one....no memory duhhh! Are the Ipads in pristine condition? Does it come with a genuine apple charger?

I might also be interested in your S4, how old is it, is it pristine, do you have the original charger?

Thanks 

LW

5 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

How old is the lap top mate?

1 1/2 to 2 years.

Has English keyboard. Recently formatted and Windows 7 Ult.  installed. Comes with bag.

I stay in Center Condo in Pattaya Tai just down from Tukcom. If you or anyone interested, give me a PM.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

17 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

JDM - I might be interested in one of your Ipads mate. I already have an Ipad 2...but stupidly bought the cheap 16gb one....no memory duhhh! Are the Ipads in pristine condition? Does it come with a genuine apple charger?

I might also be interested in your S4, how old is it, is it pristine, do you have the original charger?

Thanks 

LW

Give me a day to look around for them and I will also post photos and details.

JDM

57 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Give me a day to look around for them and I will also post photos and details.

JDM

Thanks mate. 

Archived