Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Camera Wanted

LOTTELLEE WINNA

My missus wants to take up photography as a hobby. She is looking to buy a Canon EOS M10 (or something similar)....anyone got a camera they want to sell?

Buy her a new one, ya cheap twat.

I have had a result. Just purchased from a guy in Udon, a 3 year old (and still in the box) camera - Sony EOS M10 (retailed around 20,000THB). I picked this little beaut up for 4,500THB.

Image result for sony eos m10 silver

I have a Canon EOS 40D In Mint condition. 

EX Sigma 10-20mm 1:4-5.6 DC HSMC  Hoya Pro1 Digital 77mm MC Protector 

Cannon Zoom lens EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.8 III USM MARUMDHG LENS PROTECTOR 58MM

Cannon EFS 18-55mm0.25m/0.8ft HAKUBA MC LENS GUARD 58MM

I also have a Nikon D80 in Mint condition.

Nikon  DX AF-S Nikor 18-135mm 1:35-56G ED Quandary 67mm QMC-1A Lens protector.

I no longer use the above I only now only use my Nikon D90.

So I would be willing to sell at a reasonable price if any one is interested.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I agree with second poster, buy her a new one, or buy a no more then 2-3 year old mirrorless, maybe with a medium zoom, and see how she gets on.

DSLR are big, noisy, and heavy. She is more likely to take out a smaller more quiet camera.

find a second hand Sony 6000 with standard zoom, or a Fuji XE2, good quality, and can be expanded on with a prime lens if she really gets into it...

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 17:27, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I have had a result. Just purchased from a guy in Udon, a 3 year old (and still in the box) camera - Sony EOS M10 (retailed around 20,000THB). I picked this little beaut up for 4,500THB.

Image result for sony eos m10 silver

Got to be a fake as Sony doesn't make the EOS M10 ... :P . If it's the camera in the pic though you got a good deal . 

14 minutes ago, jerry said:

Got to be a fake as Sony doesn't make the EOS M10 ... :P . If it's the camera in the pic though you got a good deal . 

Sorry Jerry - Canon do the EOS M10....I bought the missus the SONY in the piccie. My mate from the UK has been over and he has been teaching my missus to use the camera - he thought I got a bargain.

Archived