IGNORED

Baht Bus Jomtien Beach Road

cbedford2005

Anybody have an idea about how long it takes the baht bus to go from PAN PAN in Jontiem down to the traffic lights at Pratumnak road?

20 minutes ago, supplyclerk 1 said:

Anybody have an idea about how long it takes the baht bus to go from PAN PAN in Jontiem down to the traffic lights at Pratumnak road?

If you mean the traffic lights at the junction of South Pattaya Rd and Second Road, then anything between 5 minutes and 20 minutes depending on traffic.

At absolutely peak times, it can be even slower.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I took  it from yesterday evening 17:45 from soi 4 beach road Jomtien to Central festival took 15 minutes max the drivers mate/wife wanted  baht 20 seemed fair enough to me.

27 minutes ago, adammike said:

I took  it from yesterday evening 17:45 from soi 4 beach road Jomtien to Central festival took 15 minutes max the drivers mate/wife wanted  baht 20 seemed fair enough to me.

I usually give 20 if I go as far as Central, though the official fare is still 10.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

LDOP

• 7 months later...
On 2/6/2018 at 18:26, Scuba+ said:
On 2/6/2018 at 17:42, adammike said:

LDOP

I had to Google that, a Pattaya specific acronym it appears....and yes 20 baht if you go past Pattaya Klang only to my understanding

Archived