IGNORED

Baht Bus Jomtien Beach Road

cbedford2005

hi

how far  down jomtien beach road do  baht buses run regularly   i.e is there is a regular service to Soi Chiayapruk

thanks

It's a bit hit & miss. It depends on the driver.

In theory, yes they go to Chiayapruk, or further, then turn around but they may give up before then. If you're on one then just sit still until the driver stops and turns to look at you. Going the other way, just hope there's one that far down when you need one.

Sorry, probably not much help but that's how it is.

You may need to have a back up such as mototaxi, Grab or Uber, or be prepared to do some walking.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

So if u wanna go to kinnarree where would u hop off coming from pattaya. Would u need further transportation?

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

4 minutes ago, stacksreg123 said:

So if u wanna go to kinnarree where would u hop off coming from pattaya. Would u need further transportation?

I don't go to Gentleman's Clubs so have only vague knowledge of them, but I thought Kinnaree was on Pratumnak??

If so, you'd need to get off the baht bus at the Pratumnak/Thappraya junction and walk - or use a mototaxi.

I don't go to Gentleman's Clubs so have only vague knowledge of them, but I thought Kinnaree was on Pratumnak??
If so, you'd need to get off the baht bus at the Pratumnak/Thappraya junction and walk - or use a mototaxi.
Thanks. How come u dont go?

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

2 minutes ago, stacksreg123 said:
27 minutes ago, davidge said:

Thanks. How come u dont go?

Just never appealed. 

I tend to have quiet afternoons, and don't drink etc until the evening. Never really been into ST anyway.

On 8/12/2017 at 5:05 AM, davidge said:

Kinnaree is indeed in the Pratumnak area. It shows on Google maps, so you can use that to walk in, if you choose. I also am not a fan of gentleman's clubs for the same reasons as davidge, but my friends tell me this is one of the better ones.

On 8/12/2017 at 2:30 AM, cbedford2005 said:

hi

how far  down Jomtien beach road do  baht buses run regularly   i.e is there is a regular service to Soi Chiayapruk

thanks

Yes I have been staying down beside Chiayapreuk for years and they all go as far as Chiayapreuk. As davidge some go further. If not they stop just before the traffic lights and you know that the end. Still 10B from Pattaya

Yes just get off the baht bus at bottom of Pratamak. Just past Unixx.

Gentlemens clubs are mainly for guys with wives and gfs back at home

• 2 months later...

Anybody has an idea how much could cost taxi from Pan-pan restaurant to Walking street(Soi Diamond)?

Arriving in 2 weeks with bus but since i have luggage the baht bus is not an option.

Up to 150 baht would be ok for me.Possible or better to try Uber/Grab?

Anybody has an idea how much could cost taxi from Pan-pan restaurant to Walking street(Soi Diamond)?
Arriving in 2 weeks with bus but since i have luggage the baht bus is not an option.
No idea where pan pan is but I'd go for Grab car/taxi

15 minutes ago, buck011 said:

Anybody has an idea how much could cost taxi from Pan-pan restaurant to Walking Street(Soi Diamond)?

There will be a baht bus or 2 there empty ready to take customers into Pattaya after getting off the bus.Last time I was there in April I used an empty one just after getting off the bus.I think it was 150 -200 to Soi buakhao.

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
35 minutes ago, buck011 said:

No idea where pan pan is but I'd go for Grab car/taxi

Pan Pan is the Italian restaurant. Red brick building on the right of the photo.Direction of photo is towards Jomtien.

91927BD9-88EA-471E-9A5C-8FB2EAFB993D.jpeg

A baht bus ‘should’ take you for 150. Depends on how many potential customers.

Unlikely to get a City Taxi to take you for that. I have managed to get one to agree on 150 to go from the top of Soi Diamond to FoodMart, but it was a very quiet night and he wasn’t very happy.

I’ve used both Grab and Uber from Jomtien to Pattaya but the bus station may be a little ‘exposed’ for Uber - the drivers are generally scared of the city taxis.

Grab should be fine - or get a price from Grab then show that to a taxi driver and say you’ll book it unless they agree to same price.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have any idea roughly how long it'd take to get the baht bus all the way from the police box at Jomtien Beach Road/Chaiyaphruek Road all the way up to Soi 6 at around 6-8pm, provided one gets on a bus that shoots straight through at Pattaya Tai?

2 minutes ago, Cropped Shaggy said:

Anyone have any idea roughly how long it'd take to get the baht bus all the way from the police box at Jomtien Beach Road/Chaiyaphruek Road all the way up to Soi 6 at around 6-8pm, provided one gets on a bus that shoots straight through at Pattaya Tai?

Varies greatly depending on high/low season, and how the traffic lights fall.

20-25 Minutes on a very good night. Up to half an hour longer on a bad night. Hours at New Year!

I avoid peak season and songkran like the plague, so hopefully my commute time can stay under an hour. Cheers for your help, davidge!

4 minutes ago, Cropped Shaggy said:

I avoid peak season and songkran like the plague, so hopefully my commute time can stay under an hour. Cheers for your help, davidge!

Allow 30-40 minutes and you should be fine 90% of the time.

On 8/13/2017 at 23:17, scubascuba3 said:

Yes just get off the baht bus at bottom of Pratamak. Just past Unixx.

Gentlemens clubs are mainly for guys with wives and gfs back at home

I have no wife, no girlfriend and live her yet still go to Kinneree

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm not sure if all the Jomtien baht buses go all the way to soi 6 or whether some stop at Klang

some do and some dont, no way to tell without asking and if you ask its a special price.  girls can ask though without the special price

I have no wife, no girlfriend and live her yet still go to Kinneree
They aren't my thing, not enough choice and then you are stuck there most likely for a while anyway. At least with gogos and bars you can keep moving to different ones every 20 mins or so

Archived