IGNORED

First time Phuket >Illuzion girls

David.sight

Hey gents,

looking forward to my first trip to LOS in 29/09 - 06/10

Will start in Phuket and most probably checkout illuzion as I like clubbing. Some question 

1) how do I get in the VIP section, what are the prices there and are the girls there also barfinable?

2) anyone has dated that girl below - is she a working girl?i think I fall in love ;)

If anyone is around that time as well I am happy to connect and party.

looking forward to it and thank you for your responses

IMG_0168.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Illuzion is a nightclub, not a bar. You may be able to pick up a bit of stray if you are handsome and charming. You may be able to meet staff after hours if you are bold enough to ask. But, no, staff there cannot be barfined.

if you like nightclubs , check out all the nightclubs there , 

there are plenty of FLs about in the clubs after midnight usually , 

But you may have things slightly confused  with the barfine talk in a nightclub 

There is no barfines going on in Illuzion.

No barfines in any of the discos there except for the possibility of a waitress but my guess is even the waitresses in the discos are not barfineable and you would just have to wait until they are done working for the night to take them

Barfines are pretty much limited to beer bars and ago go's.

There will be some FL there but mostly what you are going to see there are tourists.

So depending on your game you will pay anywhere from nothing to the moon for a night of fun.

Illuzion is a fun place to go hang out for awhile .

It is a huge night club with a fun vibe and you might find someone to pick up there but your chances will be improved at some of the other discos.

I was with a date for the night in there one night and saw a girl walk by that was probably the most attractive Thai lady I have ever seen in my life.

My jaw dropped to the floor.  No idea if I could have scored with her or not but it would have been fun to find out.

Sometimes the pursuit can be as much fun as the actual deed.

• 1 month later...

Clientele is mostly arabs and you can find Russiand & Thai freelancers all over the place. It's not my kind of venue anymore but it's an happening place after midnight. Keep in mind that drinks are expensive and the girls range from 3000 and up. 

The music is playing a crazy volume. 

Went to illuzion last week. Drinks were expensive. I didn't want to sit in the throng of people so I bought a 4000 baht bottle of vodka and was granted VIP access. That's double the price of ibar smh. Anyway at 3am they host an "after party" in an adjacent room that has shisha and long couch seating. Honestly most of the patrons seemed like normal people. I did have a girl with me so that might be why I wasn't approached. Anyway. Yes overpriced and hyped in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks guys - haven been there now 2 nights- it is a posh place.. Lots of talent in there. I fell for a Asian Kim Kardashian look-alike that was on the more expensive side with 4000 baht and had a great time.you can also get action for 2500–3000 thb.

not checked out the VIP area - seems to be a lot of golddiggers in there.

Make sure you check out the Tiger nightclub above Tiger complex, it's one of the best places I've ever been for freelancers. The standard price in Tiger nightlclub is 2000 thb longtime

On 10/3/2017 at 14:01, Thailand Red said:

Make sure you check out the Tiger nightclub above Tiger complex, it's one of the best places I've ever been for freelancers. The standard price in Tiger nightlclub is 2000 thb longtime

Totally agree. Exact same experience and costs in 2008, and 2009.  This was before the fire and rebuilt Tiger complex.

On 8/12/2017 at 05:36, David.sight said:

Hey gents,

looking forward to my first trip to LOS in 29/09 - 06/10

Will start in Phuket and most probably checkout illuzion as I like clubbing. Some question 

1) how do I get in the VIP section, what are the prices there and are the girls there also barfinable?

2) anyone has dated that girl below - is she a working girl?i think I fall in love ;)

If anyone is around that time as well I am happy to connect and party.

looking forward to it and thank you for your responses

IMG_0168.JPG

I hope you find time to write a TR...should be a doozy.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 months later...

file.jpeg.a82f6f093d87a26e17a3fb65a3270ae2.jpeg

file.thumb.jpeg.0c63659aeff14e5121f582b0ff7cbee5.jpeg

file.thumb.jpeg.0d46d387856f932b07c8b3ec5cac6733.jpeg

Didn”t try her out this time because as mentioned I was be kept busy by a big ass girl from the pics

You can find her on Instagram > do you think she might be a ladyboy?]

On 10/3/2017 at 23:45, Dave14 said:

Thanks guys - haven been there now 2 nights- it is a posh place.. Lots of talent in there. I fell for a Asian Kim Kardashian look-alike that was on the more exensive side with 4000 baht and had a great time.you can also get action for 2500–3000 thb.not checked out the VIP area - seems to be a lot of golddiggers in there.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2017 at 19:45, Dave14 said:

not checked out the VIP area - seems to be a lot of golddiggers in there.

Hahaha, this. Also these "VIPs" are getting ridiculous, some discos have more space dedicated to "VIP" area than for dance-floor or regular drinking area. Nowadays everybody is wannabee VIP, who got 100$ for night from mama.

Archived