IGNORED

car rental

johnfb43

Is it possible to get a car rental long term at about 5-8500k THB a month. A 4 year old Vios is what I would want or similar.

I would go to expat car rental, they got lots of cars, you never know.    jomtien next to Pan pan

They wanted a large monthly rental for one year...about treble my budget

On ‎10‎-‎08‎-‎2017 at 6:58 AM, johnfb43 said:

Is it possible to get a car rental long term at about 5-8500k THB a month. A 4 year old Vios is what I would want or similar.

Older cars usually start at around B7,000/month. You are unlikely to find a four year old Vios for much less than B15,000/month.

We currently have a Ford Focus available at B11,000/month. Please see http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/304746-ford-focus-18-lpg-4-door-saloon-for-rent/

PAH.png

• 1 month later...

i rented a car off pattaya auto hire decent well looked after motor and a great price i would highly recommend  contacting them as they have quite a few motors to suit what you need for thailand  .

On 8/10/2017 at 06:58, johnfb43 said:

4 year old Vios would be normally around 11-15k depending on condition and mileage. I think you would be very hard pushed to get one for 7-8.

You can get cars around the 7k a month mark but they would be a lot older, 12 years+ probably.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived