IGNORED

CPAP machines

elbenvillas

Old thread, but maybe useful info for somebody: ResMed has authorized distributor in Bangkok: http://www.eolifemed.com/ Offered by Lazada ResMed equipment come from that company. Prices of devices are really high in Thailand.

Old Fart

9 hours ago, nemopat said:

Old thread, but maybe useful info for somebody: ResMed has authorized distributor in Bangkok: http://www.eolifemed.com/ Offered by Lazada ResMed equipment come from that company. Prices of devices are really high in Thailand.

new machine at BPH   110,000.   from a site in the US for the same machine 20,000 and my friend delivered it

On 8/8/2017 at 14:24, elbenvillas said:

ordered it thru the address you provided.  the cost of the item is 63.99 usd and Fed Ex 3 day service as 69.99.

Lets see if it shows up in this time, if not, i will message you see if yours will work.

Did you have a spare cord then?  wouldnt want you to suffer without a machine as i know how hard it is.

thanks again, i live in central pattaya behind Big C Pattayaklang

owe you a beer for sure if you are out one of these days.

ez

Shipped to Thailand? I am curious to know if you ever received it and if so did you get hit with any duty.

yes, when it was delivered, the i had to pay the driver something like 300 baht for which i received a receipt.

Just bought a resmed s9 auto set brand new factory run out from second wind cpap

Shipped to Thailand about 2k baht and only 3k import duties.

Anyone use their cpap on the plane?

If you have a friend coming from the US you can have them bring you one outside their luggage as it is a medical device and does not have to go in you carry-on and will not count towards your luggage allowance. I have 3 spares from over the years and I can bring them over at some point (i will pack them) and see if any expats are interested in them. I have a remstar with humidifier that came from a smokers home. I don't smoke and I notice the smell for only a second when I start it. I would be interestested in selling that one and then I have another brand unit (from a non smoking home) that I can't remember without humidifier. The second one is much more basic but they both work very well with low hours.

I would be a wreck if I lived here and my machine took a dump. I am completely addicted to sleeping with it now. Btw I currently have a fisher paykal icon unit now and I love it. If I were to buy new that is what I would get again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I brought  mine with me on my previous trip but I’ve never used it on a plane.  I can’t sleep without it but I feel for you guys. I get mine on the NHS and it’s regularly serviced.  It’s even WiFi now so I don’t even have to visit the clinic every six months.  They can alter it remotely.  

Interesting thread. I had no idea so many guys used CPAP machines.
I did a sleep clinic in Australia years ago due to snoring and falling asleep during the day. ( in meetings and at traffic lights 555 )
Was recommended to use CPAP but due a number of constraints at the time, decided to forego, and went on a massive weight-loss and fitness program.
Which improved my condition..
Anyway...
My question is .. How do your longtime sleepover girls take to you masking up at night?
I guess that's one of the reasons JH sends his home in a taxi.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, gusincebu said:

My question is .. How do your longtime sleepover girls take to you masking up at night?
I guess that's one of the reasons JH sends his home in a taxi.

Never had any problems. Could be that they're too shy to ask, or that they have seen one before as girls weren't familiar with them 5-6 years ago. Unless you're using one of the old machines that make a lot of noise which will wake the girl up and give her an excuse to turn the LT into a ST.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

If you don't mind used, they usually have lots of Cpap machines here in the USA at Goodwill thrift stores.  Maybe 50 bucks.  I have seen them for free on Craigslist as well.

The girls have all seen them, anything you can imagine and much more they have seen.

Living here for so long my last 2 long term girl's friends have no issues, once they see you don't snore they are happy and the nic name machine man had a nice ring to it

I don't really get why you need a prescription.

It's not a complicated piece of machinery to use and finding a proper fitting mask isn't all that hard either.

I know I should be, but haven't used mines in years. I just don't like the fit and it's not comfortable for me at all.

What's helping me sleep better these days is simply sleeping on my side.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

It's not a complicated piece of machinery to use and finding a proper fitting mask isn't all that hard either.

I know I should be, but haven't used mines in years. I just don't like the fit and it's not comfortable for me at all.
What's helping me sleep better these days is simply sleeping on my side.
Good point. It's just another way for docs to make more money.

It's not like junkies are gonna get their hands on a cpap and abuse it

15 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

Old ones aren't really easy to configure, modern ones will configure themselves after a week or so.

Rules were made some 20 years ago having the ancient machines in mind.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

Archived