IGNORED

Vegetarian Indian Restaurants

I often crave Indian Vegetarian food for some reason, and the last time I visited I found a few places on 2nd road near the top of Soi 7 which I thought were OK, but are there any others that people would recommend ?  Thanks

Little India in the complex opposite Mike is a good place for Indian food, both veg and non vegetarian 

I have done quite a bit of research and hands on investigation of the overall Pattaya/Jomtien restaurant scene. I am not a fan of Indian food and I worked there for 6 months once upon a time. What I have read many times is that the best Indian Restaurant is "India by Nature" in Jomtien. Never been myself, as you can find me next door at either Bruno's or Gian's, but India by Nature leads all others by a wide margin based on the recommendations I have received.  

The restaurant is directly on Thappraya, so you can get there from Patts on the baht bus to Jomtien. It is shortly before Thepprasit coming from Patts.

http://www.indian-by-nature.com/

if you are entering soi diamond from second road, dont enter, go to the right 10 meters.   looks great and only vegetarian

Head down, on the right hand side, of third road until you get to the lights. Tony's gym should be diagonally opposite. Turn right and about three to five shops on your right you will find a good one.

I have to hold my breath and plug my nose every time I walk by these stinkin places:NoNo3:

Archived