Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap cell phone required, please help.

Hello, I´m coming to Thailand on August 21st being Phuket my point of arrival and was wondering if you can give me info about where can I get a very cheap cell phone, only to use it during my stay in Thailand (a really cheap one, only to send/receive messages and phone calls). Can you recommend me a place in Phuket to get one or I should better wait for a place in Bangkok/Pattaya to get one and if that´s the case, what place should I go to get it (also which would be the cheapiest price and cellphone company). Thanks in advance for your help. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of phone shops in Phuket Jungceylon mall will have what you are looking for. They will have smartphones and the cheaper ones just for basic sending receiving texts etc (under 1000 baht). Your first time to Phuket or Thailand?

Many times In Thailand but first time in Phuket (ironic, I know). I´ll follow your advice and look for a cellphone in Jungceylon, hoping to find a cheap option just for the time I´ll be there, CHEERS!!!!

On 8/5/2017 at 10:34 PM, ivalun said:

Hello, I´m coming to Thailand on August 21st being Phuket my point of arrival and was wondering if you can give me info about where can I get a very cheap cell phone, only to use it during my stay in Thailand (a really cheap one, only to send/receive messages and phone calls). Can you recommend me a place in Phuket to get one or I should better wait for a place in Bangkok/Pattaya to get one and if that´s the case, what place should I go to get it (also which would be the cheapiest price and cellphone company). Thanks in advance for your help. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!

For info and an idea of price, I picked this Cherry Mobile phone up in Tukcom on Pattaya Tai in March for 500 baht...came with I think 30 baht credit on DTAC. Works perfectly for calls and messaging

unnamed (9).jpg

sorry double posted last one

GREAT!!!!!! That price is quite affordable!!!!! Is the DTAC card already included in the total price you mentioned??? Do you think I could get the same price in Phuket???

Archived