IGNORED

Sensational Honda Brio For Sale

properperson

SENSATIONAL HONDA BRIO FOR SALE

August 2012 - Genuine 16,000 km’s (9,900 miles) from new..

Top “SV” Model -  with auto gear box, electric windows,  decent stereo, central locking, ABS, twin air bags, alarm/immobilizer  and tinted windows…

The car is in totally un-marked “out of the box condition”, having been valeted weekly, covered when not in use and carefully driven by one Ferrang owner.

It has full main dealer service history and blue book ready for easy Pattaya transfer…

When I was looking to buy an “eco car”,   I was impressed with the Honda’s 90bhp, 4 cylinder,  i-VETEC engine, but because of it’s Eco car status, the engine was de-tuned/speed limited and came with wheels/tyres as thin as a bicycle, plus extremely sloppy suspension…

I didn’t really use it that much, preferring to my scooter / motor bike, But a few months ago, because I needed to do longer trips, I had the following modifications done:

Engine professionally “re-mapped” by Powerlab in Bangkok – this increased the BHP, which makes the car much much smoother, change gear and accelerate much quicker (both off the mark and mid range) .

In addition, the speed limiter was removed, giving the car a potential top speed of 180 km/h (previously restricted to 140 km/h) ..

The sloppy suspension was professionally  up-rated – now the car corners like a “mini cooper”, but still has a nice comfortable ride.

The skinny wheels / tyres were replaced with brand new, wider wheels & Goodyear GT3 tyres from a Honda Jazz (these are proper OEM Honda items, not cheap Chinese stuff from the local wheel shop). The tyres have  covered only a few hundred km’s…  

While we were at it, to give the interior a lift - we had the impractical light brown cloth seats recovered in black leatherette, with contrasting blue stitching…

This has to be one of the nicest and best sorted Brio’s in the whole of Thailand – If you are in the market for an honest and reliable small car – you will not be disappointed..

New replacement cost would be over 550,000b ….

Will Accept – 375,000 Baht…

Brio Feb 2016 039.JPG

Brio Feb 2016 016.JPG

Brio Feb 2016 026.JPG

brio RS 10 nov 2016 003.JPG

brio seat re-cover 011.JPG

20160729_223859.jpg

Archived