IGNORED

Private Villa for sale Nongplalai

nelson01

Selling our Villa details below

Land Size 580 Sqm

Living Area 190 sqm

3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Office, Outside store Room, 5 Air Con Units, Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi and Lights.

European Kitchen with Built in Appliances, Granite Worktops, Fully Tiled.

All Bedrooms have Built in Wardrobes and Vanity Units

Fully Furnished

Covered Terrace Area, Fully Walled Landscaped Garden.

Upvc Windows and Doors with Security Locks,

Security Alarm System

Carport with Electric Gate.

Close to Regency School and Highway 7 to Bangkok and International Airport. 15 minutes to Big C Pattaya Klang, 20 minutes to Walking Street.

Thai Name.

A Selling Price 6.99M Bt

B Rental Price 45000 Bt per month if not sold by January 2018

435701.jpg

435702.jpg

435705.jpg

435706.jpg

435708.jpg

if the house (not sure why it is called a villa in the post - is it because it has a swimming pool?) is near Regents School, is it really possible to get to Pattaya BigC Extra on Pattaya Klang Road in 5 minutes?  I would guess that would take more like 25 minutes in typical traffic, stop lights, and road construction, etc... Or you can get there that fast speeding along small back roads?  

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

13 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

if the house (not sure why it is called a villa in the post - is it because it has a swimming pool?) is near Regents School, is it really possible to get to Pattaya BigC Extra on Pattaya Klang Road in 5 minutes?  I would guess that would take more like 25 minutes in typical traffic, stop lights, and road construction, etc... Or you can get there that fast speeding along small back roads?  

Typo I imagine, try 15......

......so when are you viewing it?

The difference between English and American Ie Pavement / Sidewalk in England it would be called a Bungalow and a house has more than one story.  Yes typo should be 15 minutes Are you interested in the Villa or how long it taks to get to Big C ?

ah, typo, I see... and I am not interested in buying the villa... just looking for a possible future purchase... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

11 hours ago, Chiang mai Tony said:

Nice looking gaff.

Thinking of making an offer Tony..........:Bravo1:

16 minutes ago, petermik said:

Thinking of making an offer Tony..........:Bravo1:

No,wish i could .Trying to sell my house in Chiang mai myself at the moment for B2.5 M .Its proving hard as Thais are finding it hard to get Bank finance.

7 hours ago, Chiang mai Tony said:

No,wish i could .Trying to sell my house in Chiang mai myself at the moment for B2.5  .Its proving hard as Thais are finding it hard to get Bank finance.

B1.5 and it will sell................:GrinNod1::GrinNod1::GrinNod1:

Just now, petermik said:

B1.5 and it will sell................:GrinNod1::GrinNod1::GrinNod1:

I am not giving it away .Already have reduced the price.

7 hours ago, Chiang mai Tony said:

I am not giving it away .Already have reduced the price.

down

down

down..... :Bravo1:

Hi Peter, thanks for the interest. Good luck with selling, times are tough all over.

3 hours ago, nelson01 said:

Hi Peter, thanks for the interest. Good luck with selling, times are tough all over.

Its me Tony who is selling a house ,Peter is just Trolling .

Archived