Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are you ready for some NFL Football?!?

Billy Shears

Tomorrow morning 7am, the hall of fame game. Which starts the NFL preseason. Anybody else looking forward to it?

1 hour ago, WhiteThai said:

Tomorrow morning 7am, the hall of fame game. Which starts the NFL preseason. Anybody else looking forward to it?

I won't start paying attention until the regular season starts, then it's GO SEAHAWKS until the Super Bowl.

Hope True vision will broadcast same as last year .... they have been dropping a lot of the better programing.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

NFL Football is still a worthwhile watch, at least to me.  Just wish we'd see and get more analysis as opposed to the bear chronic displays and camera coverage if near constant displays after every play.  I don't like it, even when guys on my fave team do it.  I tend to watch with sound on low volume, turning up only occasionally.  

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Cant wait until regular season

12 minutes ago, Doubleh said:

Cant wait until regular season

Yes, me too. Pre-season is the warm up for it. Raiders have a great team again this year, if only they can stay healthy.

17 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Yes, me too. Pre-season is the warm up for it. Raiders have a great team again this year, if only they can stay healthy.

I have followed Buffalo since their run in the early nineties..I have little expectations of my team now untilnthey prove themselves  I've been burnt year after year.decade after decade. The Raiders will be fine if Carr stays healthy

My trip is in January. Meaning I get to watch the Steelers in the playoffs in Pattaya. Drinks, girls, and football? Sounds like heaven.

On 8/3/2017 at 6:06 AM, climber44 said:

I won't start paying attention until the regular season starts, then it's GO SEAHAWKS until the Super Bowl.

With you on that one 100 % 

Mikeyboy

• 3 weeks later...

I watched part of the Lions  v Jets game last night, on Mobdro on my box.

Very boring compared with rugby Union. Each play lasts about 5 seconds and then stop.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

1 hour ago, latin_heat_mmf said:

Any word on which bars intend to carry the games?

I'm sure Retox on soi honey will carry the games.

1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

Very boring compared with rugby Union. Each play lasts about 5 seconds and then stop.

Yep, there's only about 7-10 minutes of action spread out over 3 hours. Those 100,000,000 Americans who love that game must be nuts!! 555555

Truthfully though, I think it's really a sport you need to grow up with to really appreciate.  To me, the most boring sport in the world is soccer, but considering there's probably over a billion soccer fans worldwide, obviously they know something I don't. 

6 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Yep, there's only about 7-10 minutes of action spread out over 3 hours. Those 100,000,000 Americans who love that game must be nuts!! 555555

Truthfully though, I think it's really a sport you need to grow up with to really appreciate.  To me, the most boring sport in the world is soccer, but considering there's probably over a billion soccer fans worldwide, obviously they know something I don't. 

I used to like Man U when Sir Alec was Manager but agree with you, soccer is boring when you dont know the names of the players. mostly foreigners now and you don't care what team wins.

And it is a sad state of affairs when all the Managers of the top teams seem to be foreigners. Can England not produce a good manager?..

my friend just opened a sports bar on jomtien beach, he will have every foot ball game on, since he will want to watch them too.  Gotta warn you, he is a Raiders fan

^^^ She might be their best player.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

The Packers will unveil a twin tight end formation,  like this one. It promises to be some exciting football this year.

DSC_2771.thumb.jpg.e3ebb6932598465c0c45e8ec5543b33a.jpg

DSC_1602.thumb.JPG.e898ae95ab74aad786ca5556320b02eb.JPG

Retired

21 hours ago, just hanging said:

my friend just opened a sports bar on Jomtien beach, he will have every foot ball game on, since he will want to watch them too.  Gotta warn you, he is a Raiders fan

Really? Where is that? I'm also a raiders fan, but if I'm going all the way to Jomtien maybe he can give a free shot for every Raiders TD? 555

Just now, WhiteThai said:

Really? Where is that? I'm also a raiders fan, but if I'm going all the way to Jomtien maybe he can give a free shot for every Raiders TD? 555

I would guess he will

PC, I got 70-1 that it will be the packers-raiders in the SB, so I'm rooting for GB all year. 555

On 24/08/2017 at 1:08 PM, Billyboy294 said:

Would you please tell which channel on Mobdro?

1 hour ago, 4niceight said:

Would you please tell which channel on Mobdro?

Go to Sports and scroll well down to NFL Tv. The Patriots v Lions game was on 30 mins ago although i think it was highlights because now have KC v Sea..

Archived