IGNORED

Tapatalk - Login issue

ctrlcopypaste482

Yeah its turd. But to be fair i also can't login on thaivisa, there's been some system upgrade. Maybe a mod can tell us the plan to solve the issue?

I upgraded the forum software yesterday, I was unaware that i needed to upgrade tapatalk. Please confirm it is ok now.

1 hour ago, LaaMok said:

I upgraded the forum software yesterday, I was unaware that i needed to upgrade tapatalk. Please confirm it is ok now.

Works for me now. Thank you.

Terrific! Muchos gracias.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, LaaMok said:

Yes now working thanks except when replying to a post it doesn't copy over the post. Can you look at that?

Screenshot_2017-08-02-06-39-29.png

I don't think this is a board issue as it's happening to me with other forums, but have you noticed you have to log in much more frequently now with Tapatalk?

7 hours ago, adamjscott said:

I don't think this is a board issue as it's happening to me with other forums, but have you noticed you have to log in much more frequently now with Tapatalk?

Other forums are ok for me logging in. Just the copy quote text isn't working

• 1 year later...

Archived