Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for apartment/condo/house for min 1 year contract, price range up to 15k.

coolsmoe

Moving to Pattaya, so looking for a good place to stay.

45+ sqm, needs to have space for a (big) computer desk
1 bedroom
Shower, no bath
Communal pool big enough so I can do some decent swimming
Private internet or the possibility to install a private internet connection
Government electricity/water or close to government rates
Furnished
Area: Prathumnak, Naklua, Darkside, Jomtien. Needs to be quiet so no central Pattaya or karraoke bars or big construction sites.
Balcony with seaview would be nice to have
Gym would be nice to have

I don't have any one bed available at this time however I know a Thai guy who has a one bed in Pattaya Hill Resort.

What is your start date I can ask him if its available.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Im sure Jai Dee Mak can sort it out for you on Prathumnak lovely place and central to pattaya and jomtien but without the noise..

Im sure Jai Dee Mak can sort it out for you on Prathumnak lovely place and central to pattaya and jomtien but without the noise..

You must really enjoy kissing ass considering Jai Dee Mak has already replied. There is no need to kiss ass in Thailand, as MONEY speaks!

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

7 hours ago, Daryle said:

You must really enjoy kissing ass considering Jai Dee Mak has already replied. There is no need to kiss ass in Thailand, as MONEY speaks!

I dont kiss his ass ... next time you ask something i'll just let you find out your self hey... 

21 hours ago, Daryle said:

Let me drop a line as well.  First, you are a bit of a kawawa  bobot if you ask me .   Lanzadal only replied confirming Jai Dee is an OK guy to deal with.  I also have to agree that Jai Dee will not steer you wrong.  On the other hand, I know a few BMs who will fleece you faster than a New York second.  Maybe I should drop a line to these gentlemen informing them there is a new pigeon in town?????

Remember mate, there are a lot of really good people on the board and not so good/honest people on the board.  It's your call who you want to hang with. 

If you interested in pattaya plaza condotel..pm me

Near where sukhumvit and pattaya klang meet.

Let me drop a line as well.  First, you are a bit of a kawawa  bobot if you ask me .   Lanzadal only replied confirming Jai Dee is an OK guy to deal with.  I also have to agree that Jai Dee will not steer you wrong.  On the other hand, I know a few BMs who will fleece you faster than a New York second.  Maybe I should drop a line to these gentlemen informing them there is a new pigeon in town?????
 Remember mate, there are a lot of really good people on the board and not so good/honest people on the board.  It's your call who you want to hang with. 
No mate, I just call it as I see it. If you both know Jai Dee personally (have met him and conducted business) then say so. Otherwise, it's a cyber pucker up in my book. I don't know Jai Dee and have in no way disparaged his good name. I assume you're trying to offer an insult by using "kawawa bobot" but both Google and I have no understanding what it means.

Daryle

No kissing Ass, no "fanboy", just saying I know JDM. 

You could do a lot worse than ask the opinion of JDM.

One of the more level headed BM's on here.

On 8/4/2017 at 0:16 PM, JAI DEE MAK said:

I don't have any one bed available at this time however I know a Thai guy who has a one bed in Pattaya Hill Resort.

What is your start date I can ask him if its available.

JDM

I'm here now and have 2 weeks of finding something. :-)

Archived