IGNORED

Nirun Studio Condo For Rent-Central Pattaya

how122255

Nirun studio condo for rent..  6,000 baht monthly- long term (12 months),  plus YOU pay low Gov't. priced electric and 300 baht monthly for Nirun service + whatever your water usage monthly.   Has new air conditioning,  hot water,  32"  TV,  microwave,  fan,  blackout curtains,  computer desk, table + chairs, New 2-door refrigerator (automatic defrost),  newer soft bed-bought a HomePro(with sheets and towels-if needed) and full furniture, FREE Siphon cable TV  .  FREE  TRUE Internet -  is currently on, so you may continue internet service with no contract or no deposit.  Available in a few days.  To move in, you need to pay the first months rent (6,000) and a refundable 2 months deposit (12,000)...Total 18,000 baht.  Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card door access , restaurants,  bars,  internet shops.  It is like a small city.  Located very close to Big-C Extra mall(walk in 5-7 minutes), across from the ShagWell hotel. The condo is located on the 3th floor, in the smaller buildings(A-1). There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony, with a new sink and kitchen cabinets. It is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private...I will be posting a full set of photos in a few days. Please write a p/m if you have any questions. Thank you

Nirun photos...jpg

MAP-Nirun Condo-post-13419-1331881907.gif

i have lived here at Nirun for 13 years and am very happy here. No issues at all ever a small village among its self. lots of friendly people 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I'd imagine living in a condo resort with loads of condo snobs would be far worse, i guess you don't have to talk to them

When I moved here I live there because of cost I'm in a position now I could pay four to five times the amount of rent I pay and live just about anywhere I wanted to live. If I was not happy where I'm at I wouldn't be there I am in my place probably 10 hours a day and sleeping six of those hours. If I were staying in a Flash place for three or four times the rent I wouldn't be in it any longer. I stay there now cuz I love the place the people the atmosphere. Nothing to do with what I can afford. It's not for everybody for sure but I really really like it

Sent from my LG-V20 using Tapatalk

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Another Nirun Condo will become available on Aug. 11 .......The condo is located on the 5th floor(corner unit-so you have a extra window), in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. ...5,000 baht monthly

Nirun..jpg

Bathroom.jpg

100_4580.jpg

100_4579.jpg

100_4577.jpg

100_4576.jpg

100_4575.jpg

100_4574.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4568.jpg

100_4567.jpg

You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(300). OPTIONAL cable TV 300 baht(Siphon Cable), high speed internet (750 baht)...NO contact for the internet or cable...You pay first months rent and I will hold a Refundable 2 months rent as security deposit. 

Thread Update :  The 3rd floor  condo is rented ...I  cannot edited the  original advert ... The other Nirin  CORNER  condo- 5th Floor (B1 Building)  that will be available on August 12.   There are photos of this condo in this thread . Please p/m  me for more info .  Thank you

• 1 month later...

Nirun CORNER studio condo for rent...Corner Unit that has a Extra side window... 5,300 baht monthly- long term (12 months), plus YOU pay low Gov't. priced electric and 300 baht monthly for Nirun service + whatever your water usage monthly. Has newer air conditioning, hot water, TV, microwave, fan, blackout curtains, safety box, computer desk, coffee table + sofa, refrigerator, new soft bed-(with sheets and towels-if needed) and full furniture, FREE Siphon cable TV . Internet - is currently on, so you may continue internet service with no contract or no deposit(780 monthly). To move in, you need to pay the first months rent (5,300) and a refundable 2 months deposit (10,000)...Total 15,300 baht. Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card door access , restaurants, bars, internet shops. It is like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall(walk in 5-7 minutes), across from the ShagWell hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor, in the smaller buildings(B-1). There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony. It is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private... Please write if you have any questions. There are photos above.Thank you

Map,  showing Nirun Condo... Straight down from the Big-C Extra, on Pattaya Klang(Pattaya Central).   Nirun Condo is on Soi Arunothai, right past the big school.

Map-Nirun.jpg

Updated rental terms:  Condo rental includes FREE High-Speed Internet/wi-fi and FREE cable TV...Monthly rent is 6,000 baht...To move in, you need to pay the first months rent (6,000) and a refundable 2 months deposit (10,000)...Total 16,000 baht.

• 2 weeks later...

Some more recent photos of the Nirun Condo for rent-6000 baht monthly -includes FREE Internet + wi-fi...Free Siphon Cable TV...

DSCN1272.jpg

DSCN1273.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1283.jpg

DSCN1277.jpg

DSCN1274.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1282.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, how122255 said:

The condo has been rented.  Thanks to all posters.

Just out of interest it is next available next year?. I have driven past the complex but not looked around. Next time I am in town will just have a stroll around the area.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Gaztop08 said:

Just out of interest it is next available next year?. I have driven past the complex but not looked around. Next time I am in town will just have a stroll around the area.

Thanks

There are usually condos for rent in Nirun.  Feel free to walk around the complex anytime.  No one will bother you.  Mostly friendly people there.

• 1 year later...

This CORNER condo is available to rent now.  5th floor,  B1 building.  It is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private.  Thank you

Archived