Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel

kramer_456

Coming to Patts on the 6th of Sept. Have booked at this hotel so I'm close to Soi 6. I've stayed there before but only 2 nights with my ex-gf and didn't take any girls back there.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how girl friendly they are?

Also I have a unique situation as I am coming with my Bi Vietamese partner (she is only 21 so looks like a bar girl even though we live together here in Aust). So everytime we bring a girl back its a 3some and somtimes we will want to bring 2 girls back.

Anyone stayed here before and know what they are like?

Last time I brought my partner to Patts we stayed at VT6 and didn't have any issues. But wanted to be close to Soi 6 this time. I just didn't think about possible hotel issues with bringing multiple girls back to our room when I booked.

If they are really bad I can still cancel the booking so would appreciate any info anyone has.

Discovery , is not really girl friendly mate. are You booked into the new block (Chic ) or the old building ?

In the old one , it's the best seaviews and easier to get a girl or two in , as there is a back door by the swimming pool,

it brings you to the basement lobby and a lift, to the rooms, so not necessary to pass through reception. however, be aware that security lock this door at night ,about 11-00pm

I think they will charge you 1,000 for the girl each time.  hope this helps, of course if you make the reservation with the girls name (2 adult ) booking ,

then no problem.

I think its the old building. Superior Room - Sea View.

Just to clarify. Are you saying they would charge us for the extra girl or try to charge me for my partner.

I booked for 2 adults and we will check in together and she has Australian ID with the same address as my ID on it. So I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about the girls we want to bring back.

If I was there by myself do they let guys bring one girl back or are they completely not girl friendly.

My girlfriend just asked what if you bring one girl back by yourself and I'll bring the other girl back by myself. We will both have room cards obviously.

Don't worry about it . You can use the back entrance by the swimming pool and take up as many girls as you like . No need to go through reception if you have a room looking out over Beach road  

Thanks for the info Worldpunter and thairak. Appreciated. Knew someone on here would know. :) Looking forward to it all! :)

Don't count on them giving you a sea view.  I booked this place once and booked for a specific view which I wasn't given and they basically didn't give a shit that they didn't deliver what they sold.  I even complained through Agoda and got bullshit in response.  The breakfast in the place is also shit quality, the worst I've ever seen in Pattaya.  I would never stay in the place again.

The hotel is guest friendly ....A bunch of my friends who make bi-monthly trips love that place...They get girls back and never been asked for a joiner fee ....They swear by the bed in this hotel and say that is amongst the best in Pattaya....Personally, I have not stayed there, as I like to be close to the Walking Street .....Maybe a bit run down now (not sure), but I don't think you will have a problem in there....The sea views are the best for the price 

Many here on PA , may not know the details you are asking for, as it is not in the choice list of majority ....

Archived