Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Disadvantages of staying at a vt6 condo?

and_d

6 hours ago, Sloracer said:

You do your own laundry while on hols, that's keen!

there are a few laundry places downstairs, reasonably priced, and Honeys will give you a discount voucher for their own service.

Or you can just negotiate the laundry work into your bar fine with your BG...   :)

i did have one BG offer,  but I told her I'd prefer to spend the time having her give me a thorough clean. 

I stayed in Vt6 because I like an ocean view and the size of the rooms was an added drawcard.

IMG_2268.JPG.724482ed09f4e8ded7a4ebbf3f0a3eb4.JPG

Yeah, most of the places I have taken laundry to, even at the hotel, would always say tomorrow pick up.  Which is fine if I would still be in that area by tomorrow.  I guess I could have offered a little extra for same day but it was never mentioned.  My problem is I don't always stay at the same hotel more than a couple of days.  I like trying different places out.  Of course I could always go back the next day, even if I have changed to a hotel further away.  But if a washer is already in my room, I won't have to.  Last trip at VT6, I had one of the corner rooms with a washer and yeah, the TG I was with actually did the washing.  I just helped arrange them on the balcony to dry.

The views and room size is more of the draw for me as well.  Previous trips it was a small hotel for a few days, followed by a few days at VT6. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:58 PM, Piece Corp said:

Unless you book for a month or more, you're in violation of the Hotel Act and subject to arrest, although unlikely.

Chance of that happening is the same as being asked for 20k baht on arrival at Immigration.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

7 hours ago, burp said:

i will be arriving in Pattaya next week. im considering renting at VT6.

Are the renting offices easy to find when you get there? or do i need to contact them before?

It is low season so you should (will) be fine doing a walk in.

6 hours ago, DavidSkin said:

The renting offices all together on 3rd floor with the shops

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yes, from 2nd road, look at VT6, walk up to VT6, go up the main entrance stairs and you are on level 3.

The rental office I used is the first shop on the right hand side, there are many others on the same floor.

44 minutes ago, Irresistible said:

Re VT6 haven't stayed but have heard that lower floor rooms on 2nd road side suffer noise pollution from a live band in the right hand corner of Made in Thailand bb complex.

Yes, and the live band sometimes goes on up to and past 4am in the morning.

Best to get a place closer to the beach end on the Walking Street side (not opposite Hilton/Central festival).

The place I stayed in was overlooking the beach and Walking Street, I did not have any noise pollution.

16 minutes ago, wanderer9577 said:

Yeah, most of the places I have taken laundry to, even at the hotel, would always say tomorrow pick up.  Which is fine if I would still be in that area by tomorrow.  I guess I could have offered a little extra for same day but it was never mentioned.  My problem is I don't always stay at the same hotel more than a couple of days.  I like trying different places out.  Of course I could always go back the next day, even if I have changed to a hotel further away.  But if a washer is already in my room, I won't have to.  Last trip at VT6, I had one of the corner rooms with a washer and yeah, the TG I was with actually did the washing.  I just helped arrange them on the balcony to dry.

The views and room size is more of the draw for me as well.  Previous trips it was a small hotel for a few days, followed by a few days at VT6. 

Pics of my VT6 room last trip.  I wish I could meet the person who designed it so I could shake their hands.  They had a full wall mirror right beside the bed.20170323_143922r.jpg.9597494a23691e64e9108dc353ca4371.jpg20170323_143928r.jpg.859c41315292b149c695eb49ff8ae3ea.jpg20170323_143935r.jpg.d470ccfcf1c402ff2218621bd8196e5e.jpg20170323_143947r.jpg.491320cecf85d4d7f5fea86396626e62.jpg20170323_144000r.jpg.9f0dae7fc5c9a79a27000dd95c1e0e79.jpg20170323_144010r.jpg.3b69e2e1a5ecef18738c70c41c99c7da.jpg20170323_144016r.jpg.24ae98f540b557a275ef8dedc67bfad1.jpg

4 minutes ago, LTGTR said:

Chance of that happening is the same as being asked for 20k baht on arrival at Immigration.

They did have a big sign in the lobby of the Base building I was staying in that talked about it being illegal to rent for short stays.  However, the security guards didn't bat an eye when I walked in.  I believe, as long as you don't draw attention to yourself with loud parties, etc., you will be fine.

I've posted this before, my room at VT6. 800 baht per night

Retired

53 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

I've posted this before, my room at VT6. 800 baht per night

Nice girls, room etc, but the video was posted six years ago, so the B800/night is hardly, errrr, up to date.  In which year was VT6 B800/night?

1 hour ago, SirL said:

Nice girls, room etc, but the video was posted six years ago, so the B800/night is hardly, errrr, up to date.  In which year was VT6 B800/night?

2011 to 2013, back when it was a great place to live.

Retired

For the people who stayed there

if there was a major fire and your level is up high whats the emergency stairs like

and is security good.. ID badges drop off whats the go

On 7/30/2017 at 7:00 PM, Irresistible said:

Re VT6 haven't stayed but have heard that lower floor rooms on 2nd road side suffer noise pollution from a live band in the right hand corner of Made in Thailand bb complex.

That band is freaking loud. I enjoyed their very late hotel California so many times from the 19th floor of VT6, south side.

On 31/07/2017 at 4:04 AM, rhino said:

For the people who stayed there

if there was a major fire and your level is up high whats the emergency stairs like

and is security good.. ID badges drop off whats the go

Stairs are made from concrete. Leaving a girls ID with security is optional although any ID 'badge' would be a waste of time IMO.

Archived