IGNORED

VT6 Condo with Dancewatchers

Bira

I arrive next month, and trying out a condo with dance watchers dot com. Just curious if the maid service is the best way to go. I suppose if the maids are really cute, it will be worth the fee......

From their website

Tik's condo rental customers now have the option to include low cost cleaning service options for their rental rooms.  Daily room refreshing, Deep cleaning option, Cleaning upon request

DAILY ROOM REFRESHING  Standard Maid at only  1,000 baht per week for Studio 
Rooms 32-44 sq meters,  larger Studio rooms are  1,500 for double one bedrooms or Studio's over  59 sq meters. 84 sq meters or larger at 2,000 per week, Bedding & towels changed once per week. Deluxe Service with bedding & towels changed Monday through Friday 1,500 to 2,500 baht per week

* Daily room cleaning 5 times per week  ( No service Saturday or Sunday )
   + Floors swept and mopped up
   + Kitchen, dishes, trash removal general cleaning
   + Bathroom cleaning
   + Make up the bed
   + Room dusting
* Bedding changed once per week and Towels cleaned.  Deluxe 5X per wk
* Special towel exchanges available & room cleaning priced at 500 for Studio 1 time. 700 1 bed room
* Room is cleaned about the same pre-arranged time each day and you 
   do not have to be in the room as our maid has master keys and she is 
   completely trustworthy. A do not disturb card is supplied in case you 
   have a change of plans and do not wish to be disturbed. Maids are  

are paid a  good salary so tipping is not required but if offered you will
   see them smile from ear to ear which is called the Thai smile  ( land of

smiles )  When you check out of your room items that have been left by
   mistake are kept for you for your next return.  I will notify your e-mail.

TGOEA

I always get the maid option with DW.

The head maid supervisor is a male and the female maids are average but efficient.

If I'm in my room when they arrive I just wait outside the door while they clean.

I take the Maid Service too. For me the important thing is not how they look, but they do clean very good and fast and are friendly. I let my stuff outside all the time and I never had to worry something will be missing. They are very trustworthy. 

If you should be busy, you can hang a do not disturb card (like in a Hotel) on our doorknob. But your room will not be cleaned that day as they are not very long in the Building. They leave after they have cleaned all occupied Condo's. 

As noted above the male head housekeeper checked me into condo last year. He asked what time you would like your room serviced. They seemed to stand by the time, if you have the Do not disturb sign out when it is your time I am not sure if they will come back later and check if you turned your sign to Please clean room.

Overall cleaning staff very efficient, last year I had Monday-Friday cleaning, this year I opted for Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I had a large stash of towels in closet and never came close to running out.

Dancewatchers, Tik and staff were all professional to me, any problems Tik always responded to emails in a timely manner.

Enjoy your trip

Sounds like a well run service. Thanks for sharing these details.

TGOEA

i usually request only twice a week for my room to be cleaned when i stay at vt6,dont really need my room cleaned every day ,plus i usually have 8-10 towels that is more than enough for twice a week maid service

Archived