IGNORED

House for rent Pattaya Lagoon, South Pattaya.

tingtongjohn

Im off back to England, so my 3 bed 2 bath house is available for rent. Full furniture including 2 largish flat screen tvs and recent Euro style kitchen, one large en suite bedroom with king size bed, 1 double bedroom and another kids bedroom with bunk beds. 20000 baht per month minimum 6 months rental. Im no photographer so the photographs are not great. Thanks for looking..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

i'm not sure many will be familiar with the location. i live in south pattaya and have never heard of it without resorting to google. a bit more info will help

Pattaya Lagoon has 2 entrances- One is next to the Lion Bar on soi 17 off third road. The other is next to the family mart on soi khao pai. If anybody planned on looking around the estate be aware there is a remote operated security gate on the Lion Bar entrance.

Archived