Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

GF hotels in Vientiene? 

angsta

I thought the hotels in Laos wouldn't let you take back a girl. Aren't they fairly strict on that sort of thing.

In theory this is illegal. 

But these two hotels are more 'relaxed' and you should have no problem:

City Inn Vientiane 

Mekong Breeze

:)

Never had a problem bringing a bird back to the Lao Plaza hotel, but you can pretty much walk in to the lifts without passing anyone so maybe I got lucky 

Lao Orchid hotel is also girl friendly and just around the corner from the  Bor Pen Nyang bar which is popular with freelancers.

List of possible hotels:

La Ong Dao hotel 1

Mixay Paradise Guest House

Samsenthai hotel

Chindamay hotel

Avalon hotel

Anon Paradise

Champa Garden (confirmed, nice place)

List of bars with girls:

Kop Chai Deu

Samlo Pub

Windwest

Blue Star

Bor Pen Nyang

....could be more.

click on my trip report below for more info in Vientiane.

• Like 2

Been at least 10 times , never had a problem bringing back girls . Most hotels are crap in Vientiane . Best hotel for around 1k Bht is Khampiane , good location as well . 

https://www.agoda.com/nl-nl/khampiane-boutique-hotel/hotel/vientiane-la.html?checkin=2017-08-16&los=1&adults=1&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=db241c8b-1c13-4b77-879a-66bb21c05ce0

Bor Pen Nyang , best place to pick up girls between 22.30 and midnight . After that @Home nightclub . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25.7.2017 at 10:02, jerry said:

Been at least 10 times , never had a problem bringing back girls . Most hotels are crap in Vientiane . Best hotel for around 1k Bht is Khampiane , good location as well . 

https://www.agoda.com/nl-nl/khampiane-boutique-hotel/hotel/vientiane-la.html?checkin=2017-08-16&los=1&adults=1&rooms=1&cid=-1&searchrequestid=db241c8b-1c13-4b77-879a-66bb21c05ce0

Bor Pen Nyang , best place to pick up girls between 22.30 and midnight . After that @Home nightclub

So thats your ultimate recommendation?

Tomorrow is my first time in laos, so the khampiane hotel is relaxed about th girls and the freelance hookers are close around that area, did i get that right?

Appreciate your answer and any more recommendations about hookers in laos. Cheers

Edited by dennisinpattaya
send the messag to early lol

13 minutes ago, dennisinpattaya said:

Tomorrow is my first time in laos, so the khampiane hotel is relaxed about th girls and the freelance hookers are close around that area, did i get that right?

Appreciate your answer and any more recommendations about hookers in laos. Cheers

yeah, if you're looking for the easiest way to find girls go to the Bor Pen Nyang bar between 22.30 and midnight.  I've seen girls there earlier.  They are fairly obvious.  Just go up and start chatting to the one you like.

You can also find freelance girls on the street.  Just walk around.  They are not usually much chop though.

Freelancers also at the Samlo bar.  They start coming in around 8-9pm.  There are pool tables there.  Just put your name down for a game and invite a girl to play with you.

The girls are less likely to approach you but I have had them come up to me a couple of times in the bar.  On the street I've had them openly hit me up but beware of ladyboys.

52 minutes ago, Mognam said:

yeah, if you're looking for the easiest way to find girls go to the Bor Pen Nyang bar between 22.30 and midnight.  I've seen girls there earlier.  They are fairly obvious.  Just go up and start chatting to the one you like.

You can also find freelance girls on the street.  Just walk around.  They are not usually much chop though.

Freelancers also at the Samlo bar.  They start coming in around 8-9pm.  There are pool tables there.  Just put your name down for a game and invite a girl to play with you.

The girls are less likely to approach you but I have had them come up to me a couple of times in the bar.  On the street I've had them openly hit me up but beware of Ladyboys.

Alright, appreciate your fast answer alot mate.

Something else to try there, or some other girl friendly hotels?

1 hour ago, dennisinpattaya said:

Alright, appreciate your fast answer alot mate.

Something else to try there, or some other girl friendly hotels?

Champa Garden is relaxed about the girls coming back.  Nice place.  Booked it through Agoda using the link from this site so the commission goes to Pattaya Addicts.

Last trip I took a Thai chick from Udon Thani up.  Saves the hassle when you get there.

Tuk tuk drivers can set you up with girls, although I have never tried this myself.  If doing so I would suggest being sober so you have your wits about you.

Make sure you report back to let us know how you go.

Edited by Mognam

2 hours ago, dennisinpattaya said:

Yes not much has changed in Laos over the last few months . Khampiane is relaxed about girls , no worries .  

Quite a few ladyboys around but they're pretty obvious and usually good fun to chat with . Avoid tuk tuk drivers as much as possible , crazy prizes and scammers . Most of the times you have to make the move towards the girl or not much is gonna happen . Girls often ask for crazy prices , better agree on price before taking her with you . Fifty for the night should do . Good thing is many girls have a bike so no need for tuk tuks . You can get lucky in BPY but probably your best bet is @home nightclub after midnight . 

Have fun . 

50 minutes ago, Mognam said:

Champa Garden is relaxed about the girls coming back.  Nice place.  Booked it through Agoda using the link from this site so the commission goes to Pattaya Addicts.

Last trip I took a Thai chick from Udon Thani up.  Saves the hassle when you get there.

Tuk tuk drivers can set you up with girls, although I have never tried this myself.  If doing so I would suggest being sober so you have your wits about you.

Make sure you report back to let us know how you go.

alright, will deinitely give a feedback ;-)

41 minutes ago, jerry said:

Yes not much has changed in Laos over the last few months . Khampiane is relaxed about girls , no worries .  

Quite a few Ladyboys around but they're pretty obvious and usually good fun to chat with . Avoid tuk tuk drivers as much as possible , crazy prizes and scammers . Most of the times you have to make the move towards the girl or not much is gonna happen . Girls often ask for crazy prices , better agree on price before taking her with you . Fifty for the night should do . Good thing is many girls have a bike so no need for tuk tuks . You can get lucky in BPY but probably your best bet is @home nightclub after midnight . 

Have fun . 

That really helps me :-) thx alot mate!!!

Last time I was there which was late 2014 I stayed at Ibis and had no issues with bringing girls back and they are a nice place with a pretty good location

• 2 years later...

I just got into town and found a place in the town center called phonepaseuth guesthouse. I'm paying 400 baht for a private room with a/c,WiFi, and TV ( negotiated from 500)

58 minutes ago, johnbelley said:

I just got into town and found a place in the town center called phonepaseuth guesthouse. I'm paying 400 baht for a private room with a/c,WiFi, and TV ( negotiated from 500)

I’m surprised you could get into Laos at the moment.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I’ve only visited VTE few times over the years whilst on a mandatory visa run and some great cafes and restaurants there. Stayed at budget ghouses for around 400bt  p nt....with the standard information on the hotel doors saying strictly no prostitutes allowed back.

So great to know there’s some prostitution friendly hotels there too!!

Always had drinks and snacks at the main riverside bar in town being Bor Pen Nyang and always a steady stream of freelancers coming n going there whilst admiring the riverside views...with a big bottle of Beer Laos and ice.

Edited by stickyfingers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"