Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New hotel: P Plus on Soi Excite

mr21

https://m.facebook.com/PPlusPattaya/

Just watched the Kev In Thailand video on this new hotel on Soi Excite...the rooms look very nice and hotels.com is showing it for about 1000 thb/night for my dates in November. Anyone know if this hotel is guest friendly or will charge a joiners fee?

cannot imagine a joiners fee being in that location, & noticed Triangle bar still empty! Not even a C.C. destination nowadays!

P Plus hotel is where the bowling green used to be. for those who watched kev's vid the lk hotel at the start of it is the president not the imperial and soi x-zyte is named after the club that used to be up near the third rd but demolished years ago.

596c09d4c91aa_janfeb13055_800x600.jpg.2981677ee97828dfdf255ce404960283.jpg

We used to bowl there.:Hair_Out1:

29 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

We used to bowl there.:Hair_Out1:

luckily i have a pic of both of you from aug 2012.........

596c0ae31d76d_sonyaug2026_800x600.jpg.6c86dc31d36e6b9c02f956e6b4886726.jpg

nice wifebeater top

596c114296122_sonyaug2027_800x600.jpg.d23fed3a570f7ec90dbf66191ed818a7.jpg

I noticed the large car parking area, wonder if it will have busloads of Chinese Tourists staying there.

The rooms are tiny, though nice bathrooms and hotel facilities.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

51 minutes ago, likeaking said:

The rooms are tiny, though nice bathrooms and hotel facilities.

Look really tiny in the video, what are they like 23 sqm?

1 minute ago, RakJay87 said:

Look really tiny in the video, what are they like 23 sqm?

close.

i have seen their own publicity sheet/page which says 210 twin bed and 60 double bed rooms studio style 22 sq m.

it also claims the hotel is...............surrounded by the grand splendor pattaya has to offer

2 hours ago, striderman said:

luckily i have a pic of both of you from aug 2012.........

596c0ae31d76d_sonyaug2026_800x600.jpg.6c86dc31d36e6b9c02f956e6b4886726.jpg

nice wifebeater top

596c114296122_sonyaug2027_800x600.jpg.d23fed3a570f7ec90dbf66191ed818a7.jpg

Those guys beat us by a ton.

1 hour ago, striderman said:

close.

i have seen their own publicity sheet/page which says 210 twin bed and 60 double bed rooms studio style 22 sq m.

it also claims the hotel is...............surrounded by the grand splendor pattaya has to offer

Man, just like all the new condos like The Base... 22-23 sqm seems to be the "new size" developers just love to sell.  Too small for my taste, looks like a decent place otherwise.  Too bad.

For a 1000 B its not a bad deal. The place is surrounded by full service massage joints and close to soi Diana, bachao and pretty close to beach road. The place looks clean with pool and a decent restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

cannot imagine a joiners fee being in that location, & noticed Triangle bar still empty! Not even a C.C. destination nowadays!

Why what's caused that at Triangle?

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

No real idea but was the same emptyness when I was in town for 4 weeks just recently. Some say because he increased his prices driving regulars to DRE bar on Boocow. If the substituting cheap spirits for 2/1 drinks is true then he deserves everything coming his way. Whatever the reason/s what was a highly succesful llbusiness not long ago is now becoming a deserted dump!

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

beer prices kept creeping up so i took my modest but frequent pit stops elsewhere some time ago. still quite busy last time i went by in the evening

• 1 month later...

A big thank you to BM Ocelot for the photos and info:

"Pretty nice but expensive ar 1300 bht a night and 1900 bht a night for high season starting in November

They also have a joiner fee of 500 bht per guest"

The hotel looks nice and it's a great location but I won't be staying here due to the joiner fee...but wanted to update the thread. I wonder if they are targeting the Chinese tour groups?

1505508671854.jpg

1505508681345.jpg

1505508665040.jpg

1505508702778.jpg

• 1 month later...

According to Big Fat Besty's latest vlog the P Plus is introducing a 500 baht joiner fee from 1st November, which is unfortunate.

That's it off my list then.

On 17/07/2017 at 08:34, Garzan said:

I noticed the large car parking area, wonder if it will have busloads of Chinese Tourists staying there.

Apparently quite busy with Chinese tour parties.

I don't see me staying anywhere that caters to the bus crowd. Just imagine getting stuck in the middle of that crowd at check in or really any time

8 hours ago, ingo67 said:

Apparently quite busy with Chinese tour parties.

While the location is attractive to me, that right there is enough to give it a permanent pass. Now one of the main selection checks that I do is to make sure there is not bus parking for a particular hotel. As an aside, I bet those tour busses trying to go down Soi Excite are fun. (not)

Archived