Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mole removal?

LMNOP

there is a laser clinic in Pattaya Klang just before TOT offices he will charge about 3000 bahts

also in Central Festival 4th floor the female doctor at PERFECT CLINIC will remove it from about 2000 bahts depending on size

she also removes tattoos etc

her name is ANN and she had 17 medical certificates on the wall.

you can call in and get a free estimate

had a few taken off by the lady at Tepprasit Market a few years back, I don't know if she is still there..... very happy with results, no adverse effects though people would probably say not to get it done this way. My results were good, and cheap. 

If the prices indicated by Seans are accurate you might as well have it removed in Melbourne.

It will cost you less and might even be covered by Medicare.

had a few taken off by the lady at Tepprasit Market a few years back, I don't know if she is still there..... very happy with results, no adverse effects though people would probably say not to get it done this way. My results were good, and cheap. 

I agree with you ..
She is still there ...
My GF just bought some of the Liquid from her to do it at home herself ..
... Highly recommend as well ..
The lady that does this stuff the market .. very inexpensive .. good results

20 minutes ago, noself said:

I agree with you ..
She is still there ...
My GF just bought some of the liquid from her to do it at home herself ..

ahh ok, not surprised she is still there she does a pretty good trade, the times I went to that market she always had customers waiting. Only thing with her method is that it does sting a bit when she does it, but the results are great, very little scarring when they eventually drop off. 

There's a cosmetic surgery clinic just south of Bliss on Third Road, some side of the street. I had a couple removed there. I don't recall it being all that expensive. 

Back before I moved here, I always got them done in a Dr's office, and checked for skin cancer of they'd been changing size or color.

• 1 year later...

The place in Central Festival is good but I always figured it was the more expensive option as their clinic looks too swanky, lol!

On 13/07/2017 at 15:25, fearless butterfly said:

On 16/07/2017 at 09:28, noself said:

I agree with you ..
She is still there ...
My GF just bought some of the liquid from her to do it at home herself ..

On 16/07/2017 at 09:50, fearless butterfly said:

ahh ok, not surprised she is still there she does a pretty good trade, the times I went to that market she always had customers waiting. Only thing with her method is that it does sting a bit when she does it, but the results are great, very little scarring when they eventually drop off. 

thepmole.jpg?raw=1

On 7/14/2017 at 00:33, latestarter said:

If the prices indicated by Seans are accurate you might as well have it removed in Melbourne.

It will cost you less and might even be covered by Medicare.

That may well be true. But do the practitioners in Melbourne have 17 medical certificates on the wall?? It's important to know this.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Macawber said:

That may well be true. But do the practitioners in Melbourne have 17 medical certificates on the wall?? It's important to know this.

Only those who have been to Khao San Road.

On 7/13/2017 at 21:25, fearless butterfly said:

I knew this girl (about 4 years Ago) and she had two moles removed at Tepprasit Market. One was in the corner of her eye but you never knew it had been there. She said 100 baht each.

5ba4d9183e8d8_Beemole.(Large).thumb.png.8204cad517d682d09c0d70d375fc6c41.png

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 4 weeks later...

I went today to Therapassit and saw her. She is located between the road and the upstairs parking lot (I'm guessing that is what it is) 2nd row in. I had about 10 skin tags (arm pit area) and a small white something in my palm and 3 spots on my face. I just had her do it then she told me how much after. It was 2000 baht. I should have asked a price before and I'm sure it would have been less. She is nice and the process seems clean. The tags are discolored and there was minimal discomfort as she uses some kind of numbing agent. I would go back and I would suggest her to others.

f1a44ccf3d0bed1093b7b0723c2b7670.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

On 12 July 2017 at 18:51, LMNOP said:

Anyone had Moles removed in Pattaya?

Just looking at options if there is a good option.

yes i did , well actually not removed but left her at the bar and went home !

my thai chick a few yrs ago got her girlfriend to cut a few moles off her back with a RAZOR BLADE  ...... checked to see if she had a nut bag hidden away somewhere !

must of hurt like hell

Archived