Soi7

Everyday is Fryday Fish and chips Is For Sale

Soi7

Liam and his wife and Son are selling to go back to Ireland. He wants to be able to offer his son better opportunities and education.

Been open and operating for 4 years has a very large following. He delivers to all the New Plaza bars and does a large take out business as well.

He is willing to stay on and train the new owners in the running of the shop. He is happy to open the books for serious buyers and let the figures speak for themselves.

I am only posting this on his behalf

Contact him directly with questions at [email protected]

striderman

busy plaice place

Edge

Got to be a better bet by far than a bar.

striderman

hard work, long hours, but a cash business at close of play each day. beats sitting on your own in an empty bar with little reward

izzyg

Always get a take out to a nearby bar when I visit Pattaya. Best F&C in town.

ron hamilton

Ive known liam for a long time.I can understand why he wants to give his son a better start in life.    Iwish him the best of luck.

LeoTex

It is one or my stops for late lunch or dinner a couple times each trip.

With him leaving, hope someone can take it over and keep up the same quality of food.

LeoTex

Pheat
On 10/07/2017 at 22:01, izzyg said:

Always get a take out to a nearby bar when I visit Pattaya. Best F&C in town.

It is one of the cheapest F&C in Pattaya but the best not by a long way.

CuppaTea

It one of those businesses that is all about the owner and this guy has really worked hard for every Baht hes made.

Whoever buys it is going to have to have the same dedication, put in the same 90 + hours in every week as well maintain the high standards, good portion sizes and low pricing.

Tough act to follow, very tough..

Edge
15 hours ago, CuppaTea said:

It one of those businesses that is all about the owner and this guy has really worked hard for every Baht hes made.

Whoever buys it is going to have to have the same dedication, put in the same 90 + hours in every week as well maintain the high standards, good portion sizes and low pricing.

Tough act to follow, very tough..

He has some good staff but jeez that guy is a grafter and working F&C in this climate makes it even harder.

It's a good opportunity for someone and probably just the NP clientele make it viable, but it's worked so well because he's so hands on and there aren't many guys could keep that up.

He will certainly be missed.

doug

I am always look forward to going there for a meal. Consistently great food for small money. I hope any new owners can keep up the same standards.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

rhino

Hope someone takes it up

Who dosnt like  nice fish and chups

jimboh

Never tried this place but sure gets good reviews, will try next week for my weekly F & C, does he do cod & chips?

Highlander
On 7/15/2017 at 11:46 AM, Edge said:

He has some good staff but jeez that guy is a grafter and working F&C in this climate makes it even harder.

It's a good opportunity for someone and probably just the NP clientele make it viable, but it's worked so well because he's so hands on and there aren't many guys could keep that up.

He will certainly be missed.

Always like to eat Thai but love a fish and chips every now and then, I struggle to get good fish and chips here in Australia.

Good work as an expat promoting it.

utopia

Good for him.  Too bad for anyone that likes the place as it likely will change.

golden_boy

Just seen this post. Did he find a buyer?  I've eaten there on 4/5 occasions. Nice food and good price, What price was he looking for? As has been mentioned seems a better investment than an empty bar.

Scuba+

Yes it was popular when i was there but hard work frying in the heat although its open plan

ron hamilton

he wants 2.5 million, i think thats a fair price.

stickyfingers

Have eaten here a few times as like my F&C’s and it’s the best have tasted in town!!

Must admit its bit cramped in there as the layout is different to most Thai restaurants, lucky to get a seat, plus the guys s grafter esp with the heat in that open kitchen.

Good luck to them and good luck to whoever takes it over!!