IGNORED

Diamond Tower condo

Xfreak0000

7 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Did you make a pit stop at the Kinnereaa for the sausage buffet?

no i got all hot and sweaty just walking around taking these and other pics.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you realise that when hot and sweaty you need a bath and some cool drinks. All can be provided by these places.

Appreciate your efforts to inform us.

Have fun !

I was at the party. It was quite upmarket, though all the developers seem to be cutting corners on the catering now, compared to what they used to provide a few years ago. I remember some really good meals with really good drinks but those days are gone. I will look forward to trying the revolving restaurant if it ever opens as that will be quite novel.

Cant help but feel a bit sorry for the people in the Vision next door who will have the pleasure of several years of building noise followed by the partial or complete loss of their view. Welcome to Thailand.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎03 at 00:35, KittenKong said:

I was at the party. It was quite upmarket, though all the developers seem to be cutting corners on the catering now, compared to what they used to provide a few years ago. I remember some really good meals with really good drinks but those days are gone. I will look forward to trying the revolving restaurant if it ever opens as that will be quite novel.

Cant help but feel a bit sorry for the people in the Vision next door who will have the pleasure of several years of building noise followed by the partial or complete loss of their view. Welcome to Thailand.

the vision is a absolute crap quality building and whoever bought in there .........

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Archived